What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the new grow room:

sectioned off a 7x7 piece of my basement "utility/laundry room"........usually known as the plant and frog room and hung plastic:

Untitled-11235.jpg

Untitled-23241.jpg

to help with my lack of humidity.......almost immediatly the humidity jumped 30%....unfortunately temps went up 10 degrees aswell :censor: will work on venting later......

due to the law of unintended consequences, my constantly cold wife wants to bring a lawn chair in and move to our new tropical location she even suggested i extend it so we can move in a hammock :crazy:

here are some residents
Untitled-1123er.jpg

Untitled-32134-1.jpg

Untitled-12-1.jpg

Untitled-11-2.jpg

Looks great - I wish I had a basement!
Is that the N. veitchii from Orchids Ltd?

nope thats a free one that came as a throw in as part of a trade....lost my Orchids Limited veitchii this summer......not sure what happened as it was the only nep to keel over....however ive talked to some of the individuals whom i traded cuttings to and should be able to get a cutting back in a year or so......is Orchids Limited plant still alive? last i talked to him it was on its death bed but that was 18ish months ago.

Back