Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spotlight on vermiculite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe. ccgpro this mineral has been used by thousands of horticulturalists and if the risk was anything more than minimal you would be hearing a lot more about it than you do.
    If you feel its a risk your not willing to take you can take pecautions to minimize it.
    that makes no logic

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It takes a real man to snort a fat line of hydrated basaltic minerals! I suppose next you'll be telling us not to smoke cigarettes and that drinking booze while pregnant is bad? I like my lungs black and my uterus well pickled, thank you.

Inhaling blood worms... now that's scary business! Where's my epinephrine?
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spotlight on vermiculite

Wow! I must be the only one in the whole world that has not heard of the asbestos contaminated vermiculite. Iím a three year newbe with carnivorous plants. I thought I read everything I could about soil mixtures and never ran across this issue.
    Maybe Iím just a little jumpy after just having a Lymphoma the size of a grapefruit, sixteen inches of large intestines, twelve inches of small intestines, my appendix and sixteen lymph nodes removed. Not to worry Iím fine now, cancer free!

Please let the post drop!

Thanks!
    ccgpro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry if yah took me wrong.....im a tad bit of a fatalist........almost lost my grandfather to cancer....did loose the other to it......am currently loosing a good friend to terminal lung cancer.....lost my favorite uncle to kidney failure.......have had something as simple as asthma almost kill me........i have seen the hell disease puts ppl through.............that said the list of things that potentially cause cancer is longer than i am tall.......lifes to damn short as it is to worry about all the lil things......going to enjoy myself while im here and not sweat the small stuff....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12