What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do for the 31st ?

• Thread starter jm82792
  • Start date
Its the one nite you can dress up, act goofy and spooky and not be considered a total idiot.

No, I do that all year, minus the dress up crap.

Scared the &*%! out of over 200 children that night - made at least 10 cry

Always a good night if you can scare 200 kids, only 10 cried? You need to increase your percentage of criers.

DSC00935.jpg

I don't think the cat is very happy about trick or treating. You should have dressed her up as a witch, that would have been cool with the black cat.

For work I dressed up as Mr. invisible, I didn't go. LOL

My little brother unfortunately had a fever and could not go trick-or-treating, meaning that I could not take half of his candy (this actually works quite well, I like what he hates and vice-versa). Only about 5 or 6 trick-or-treaters came to my house, so I'm stuck with like 5 metric tonnes of mike+ikes...

Since this is a halloween discussion, I would also like to bring to attention that I am the one living human on earth actually that likes mary janes (those sketchy-looking orange and black taffy things no one eats). Unfortunatly, I did not get any this year.

Back