Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you do for the 31st ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    Being an old fart now (32 in a couple weeks) I just stayed home and watched comedy central on TV and listened to some audio books all day while I worked on some fantasy art statues I've been sculpting. Not very "in the spirit" activities but one of the sculpts is suitably weird for the season. Some kind of Lovecraftian horror, a half woman / half cephalopod creature I've dreamed up named D'HASTURA.
    ahh. i too, am not nearing old farted-ness. i, however, used the power of husband+DVR to record comedy central and took the 2-year old trick or treating for the very 1st time. 1st Halloween we were ultra-super-mega poor and i was scared of dropping the baby anyways. 2nd year- just lazy and didnt thik she'd enjoy it. this year:

i can't believe we had to walk so far between candy stops. it seems like a lot less people participate than when i remember being a kid. also, residences aren't as squished together in texas as they are in Japan.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's adorable! The dead cat really completed the costume.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude i never realized you were in DFW...pretty lcose to me. Almost went there this wekend for a Smashing Pumpkins concert, but they "postponed" the concert until 2 sundays from now...and I think i'll have to get a refund. This is officially my SEVENTH year to try and fail to see them, though 3 don't count cuz they were broken up.

I don't have a kid...but I have this:

Hahahahaha I laugh every time I see this pic.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bugfreak...she's precious. A princess indeed.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the one nite you can dress up, act goofy and spooky and not be considered a total idiot.
    No, I do that all year, minus the dress up crap.

Scared the &*%! out of over 200 children that night - made at least 10 cry
    Always a good night if you can scare 200 kids, only 10 cried? You need to increase your percentage of criers.

I don't think the cat is very happy about trick or treating. You should have dressed her up as a witch, that would have been cool with the black cat.

For work I dressed up as Mr. invisible, I didn't go. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My little brother unfortunately had a fever and could not go trick-or-treating, meaning that I could not take half of his candy (this actually works quite well, I like what he hates and vice-versa). Only about 5 or 6 trick-or-treaters came to my house, so I'm stuck with like 5 metric tonnes of mike+ikes...

Since this is a halloween discussion, I would also like to bring to attention that I am the one living human on earth actually that likes mary janes (those sketchy-looking orange and black taffy things no one eats). Unfortunatly, I did not get any this year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123