Thread: Chrono Trigger

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post
    Yup, was an awesome game with a bunch of ways to end (if I recall correctly.)

Another fine, older game to try is Breath of Fire. Like Chrono Trigger, there's a newer one that also is pretty dang good.
    I've played both of those Est. I believe I have the GameBoy version of Breath of Fire still floating around here somewhere. Chrono Trigger was fun. I've only played it through a couple times though and that was mannyyy long days ago.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed Chrono Trigger the first time around...we didn't have an SNES growing up. (This fact relates to the origins of my username...but I digress.)

I started to play the Playstation release on September 11, 2001, at about 9 AM. I got through the first village, and then got a phone call from a relative telling me to put on the news. So yeah...never finished Chrono Trigger.

I agree that FF7 is the best game ever. If the current trend of re-releasing FF games continues, and they release it for the DS, I think I will die of happiness.
    -Emily

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of those games I have on the PS remakes along with all the FF games but never have the time to play the way I want to play. I wish I was ten years younger... One of these weekends my wife will be out of town and I will have nothing to work on so I can knock it out. I know I would love this game from all the reviews I have read and all my friends that have played it.

Someday when I am retired.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12