Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy Birthday, Suzanne!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Not A Number.

Nepenthes....I collect minerals mostly...I like some fossils. I have an addiction/weakness for fluorite. It has so many forms, colors and locations the variety is amazing and never ending. And of course some fluoresces. This past weekend I scored a superb (and expensive ) Portugese fluorite, a Washington state fluorite (ugly but cheap) and an well-priced Argentinian fluorite. I am out to get flourite from all the states (where its found). And I'm working on my English fluorite collection and other countries. I even have a small piece from Scotland. My rarest...Zarembo Island Alaska!

I also like native (wire, nugget) silver, quartz (red, yellow, green, purple, etc.), mexican opal, fire opal, Sweet Home rhodochrosite....I could go on! I DO need to start thinning out my collection and just keep my favorite stuff. I have a TON of minerals. Some real beauties too! But I need to sell off some of it. But they are just so darn beautiful!!! I even have some radioactives.

I buy rocks on eBay. I am a member (and newsletter co-editor) of the Richmond Gem & Mineral Society so I win club raffles, buy from club members who sell, rock shows and swaps, and rock shops. I go anywhere there are rocks! You can get good deals on eBay if you know what you're looking at. I've done some field collecting but not "big league" stuff...yet.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday, PAK!
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better late than never...

Happy Birthday, PAK!
    Hope you had a great day!
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday anniversary. If this were your actual Birthday, you'd be awfully young and not likely to be using this forum.
    Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    Thank you Not A Number.

Nepenthes....I collect minerals mostly...I like some fossils. I have an addiction/weakness for fluorite. It has so many forms, colors and locations the variety is amazing and never ending. And of course some fluoresces. This past weekend I scored a superb (and expensive ) Portugese fluorite, a Washington state fluorite (ugly but cheap) and an well-priced Argentinian fluorite. I am out to get flourite from all the states (where its found). And I'm working on my English fluorite collection and other countries. I even have a small piece from Scotland. My rarest...Zarembo Island Alaska!

I also like native (wire, nugget) silver, quartz (red, yellow, green, purple, etc.), mexican opal, fire opal, Sweet Home rhodochrosite....I could go on! I DO need to start thinning out my collection and just keep my favorite stuff. I have a TON of minerals. Some real beauties too! But I need to sell off some of it. But they are just so darn beautiful!!! I even have some radioactives.

I buy rocks on eBay. I am a member (and newsletter co-editor) of the Richmond Gem & Mineral Society so I win club raffles, buy from club members who sell, rock shows and swaps, and rock shops. I go anywhere there are rocks! You can get good deals on eBay if you know what you're looking at. I've done some field collecting but not "big league" stuff...yet.

im hurt............no mention of aluminium oxide
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday!

Wait for it.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy birthday!! If we told you we did not have diet D. Pepper, would we not have to share?

Careful, Ben. Someday im gonna want that broccoli back...
    that makes no logic

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Well, Joseph, that was my actual birthday. I'm a baby prodigy.

Rattler...aluminum oxide was in my list of "too many to name." I COULD have gone on and on and on and on and on and on....lol

And finally Ben and Finch! AND...THE DANCING BROCCOLI!! A birthday ain't a birthday without dancing broccoli.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234