What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday, Suzanne!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Happy Bday! Hurray!

Happy birthday, Suzanne!

Well look at that. PAK's Birthday.
Happy Birthday! :banana2:

And they say beauty never ages! :p

xvart.

Happy Birthday, Suzanne! I hope you have a great one- you deserve it! Thanks for being a great influence, a great mod, and an awesome president. :)

Happy bday PAK !
The ventricosa is making basal shoots finnally.....

Awww....you guys are so nice! Thank you! Its just grand being old as dirt! :thumbdown:

BUT...the silver lining is...the older you get the more and more and more NICE people you get to meet. :D

And they say beauty never ages! :p

Well, since I was never beautiful to begin with.....aging only amplifies what you never had. :-))

yay!! happy birthday! :beer: :gulp:

LOL....Alex! I'm sure its diet Dr Pepper in those mugs...right?

Its just grand being old as dirt! :thumbdown:

You are no where near as old as dirt. Maybe as old as rocks, but definitely not as old as dirt.

Happy birthday

Heffi Berfdahy

Hi Suzzane! HAPPY JOYUS WOnDERFUL HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOHOO!:-O

Maybe as old as rocks, but definitely not as old as dirt.

Dirt is just little teeny tiny rocks. :-P-:

BTW...I bought myself a bunch of great rocks on Saturday. Spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money...but....WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! If I had a working camera, I'd post pics. And if I didn't buy the rocks...I could get my camera fixed. lol

But dirt is very OLD rocks. You're a young rock.

I don't know why people spend money on rocks, there are plenty free ones laying on the ground. All you have to do is just pick em up.

???

Last edited:
lol Not like these rocks! I'd give my right arm to find something like these laying on the ground. *drool*

But thanks for kindly acting like I'm not old. :rolleyes:

Take a big handful of them and throw them out your back door. Then you can go on a rock hunting expedition.

Last edited:
:jaw:

Happy birthday!

Jerry

Back