What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some pictures (bandwidth warning?)

Some fungus

2036068371_b962431bc5.jpg

2036068353_9fe6f71fb8.jpg

Water Fall

2036068343_5827e3cfb7.jpg

My Gf Posing

2036068337_97829a9501.jpg

2036068323_577438d7ca.jpg

2036068307_8349e3e7b7.jpg

What do you guys think?

First off I think your girlfriend is attractive. I’d give you quite a few points above average with your overall capabilities in photography and a definite A+ on composition. Good job, pat on the back and all that stuff. I’ll leave you with one word of critique regarding image #5. Straighten out the trees, between the horizon not being level and the trees also leaning left, it looks kinda outta whack. It doesn’t matter if that’s what it looked like from where you were standing or not, the angles take away from the value of the image. I argued this very point with my mentors in photography. The lakeshore WAS angled, the ridge top WASN’T level, blah, blah, blah. After years of comparing photos with angled horizons and level ones, leaner’s and non-leaner’s, I finally conceded. It sorta falls in a similar category as the social skills they are teaching you at school right now, it just don’t matter if you’re right.

The girl looks incredibly like one of the cashiers at Home Depot. but you'd have to add a few noserings, some tonguerings, a bunch of tatoos,..... :0o:

Igrow, Thanks for the tip!

LOL jim..

I know! I love baby club mushrooms. Especially ones that have the semi mature club shape, when they start to pin and form primordials. I saw a baby Basidiomycete, probably a mm big, it was so cute.

Glad you enjoy the picture!

Who knew such good things could come from Ohio.

Their are some cool spots, its not just conservatives and cornfeilds!

Go to my Flickr its right above my ant banner you might like some of my other photos.

very very nice pics man! what cam do u use? wonderful composition and nice stillness...no blurriness like mine. :( Yeah your GF is pretty attractive as well. Just thought I should get that one out as well. :p lol!

There are some really good pics in there. The hummingbird and the bees were my favorites. I wish I had your photographic talent. My CP pics are always average.

Thanks!

I use a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XTi DSLR. I would have more CP pictures but, I dont have any CP's but a lonely Nep.

Really nice photographs. And I love photographing fungus as well. I like the red sweater and red leaves.

Back