Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nasa Secret Photo Album

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nasa Secret Photo Album

We all know the Government hides secets from us. We all know aliens have mastered space travel. Dont forget about Einstines theory Time is space over continum. This video really got my attention. Its supposively a top secert nasa photo album. Something that sounds fake, but something about it seems so real. Talks about the face on mars and a civilization that once lived there. Anyways, watch this and tell me it dosn't make you wounder. Time and space travel, evolution, the truth, Humans and purpose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y806FEa8AJQ
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NASA is hardly the only space agency to visit mars. The ESA and the soviet union have also sent probes. These pictures are all blury and indistinct, it looks like a total hoax, and there is no supporting data for the claims either. It just states statements, but does not state how they came to their conclusions. That is pretty suspect, to say the least... jupiter hardly has giant black masses on it, too.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that dinosaur pic is from a really old movie.... this is fake....nevertheless interesting.
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Like a...uh vegetarian type..."

"A bird, dropping food or something..."

And then some stupid stuff like the "animal kingdom has not yet raised the evolution of the body material". The animal kingdom was a concept made up by people; evolution does not go by kingdoms. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about; this just makes me angry.

Lol, I don't like this video.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glider14 View Post
    that dinosaur pic is from a really old movie.... this is fake....nevertheless interesting.
    Alex
    really? you know the name of it?
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerry

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It can't be a NASA photo album, cause at one point he says something about NASA wouldn't believe them, but how else would they get that viewpoint on the planets... So it seems to be this person they are saying the album belongs to has been abducted.

I call
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'll type as I watch.

Ok, the two satelite pictures are obvious fakes: no telescope could ever get that sort of image, the solar panels cast no shadows on the main antenna, and most important of all IT'S BAKCWARDS. The large antenna of a satellite points towards Earth, not the planet surveyed, because it's for communications.

Crazy unsubstantiated garbage about alien races with no support given.

Ok, I'd *love* to know where he got the number 186,000 years as the catastrophe on Mars. Did he go there and radiometrically date the ruins, or is he just really, really, REALLY old?

And the 40 million number too. Did he do a census? Find ancient alien tax returns?

Oh, look, a heat sink. I mean a mothership, yeah. And the big disk near jupiter must be a ship. Couldn't possibly be a common round thing like a MOON, of which Jupiter has dozens.

Worlds of Dinosaurs? What idiots buy this nonsense?

So is the story that his buddy Billy went galavanting around with aliens? Did the aliens come in the form of stickers you put on your tongue?

Yeah, the Apollo-Soyuz hookup, not like you can't buy a sculpture of that for $15 to fake a photo.

Oh, yeah, the photographs were all conveniently stolen. Nice one.

Those dinosaur pictures are from a series of old trading cards. I have them at home.

Ok, that take on evolution is bull****. We've got fossil insects from before there were plants bigger than mosses.

Finally, it finished. What sort of morons believe this garbage?

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast