Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Malibu Fire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malibu Fire

Since I live in the neighborhood that got hit hardest by the fire I thought I would post some pictures. Thankfully my house was saved but many others were not as fortunate.

Some fire trucks

Some flames and smoke

A trash can

a car

there were huge fire breaks

A family lending firefighters their home

a video of the super scoopers

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=CIMG4041.flv
    Max

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Those fires have been such a tragedy. So many homes lost and families displaced. That is such a great idea for that family to help the firefighters that way. I never really thought about a firefighter needing to go to the bathroom...

I'm glad to hear your house is ok. Still it must be a nightmare to go through that.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it pathetic that SOME of these homeless people need stuff like Experienced French Chefs, Beverly Hills Hotel, Mercedes and Bentleys and such donated to them. Many die on the street and they still think that they should be treated luxuriously, at least that's what the charities are doing, making it so they get all of the above and demanding at least 100k donation MINIMUM from people, at least that's what I saw a charity doing on YouTube. I doubt your neighborhood is like this but the REALLY rich parts of Hollywood, Malibu, whatever, are asking for that. One guy asked if someone had a spare Mansion laying around for people to go to. Hilarious! But, they were being serious.
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah my neighborhood is nothing like that. You could say that I live in the poor area of Malibu. Your thinking of all those people who live on PCH, which use their money carlessly. My house is not anywhere close to being a mansion. It dosent even have heating or A/C and it does get hot and cold.
    Max

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And mudslides follow fires, so I wish you well in the coming wet season. New Orleans is seeming a pretty sane place for a city right now.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com