What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I crazy?

I didn't say it was over, I said thanks for the conversation... ???

doctors, psychologists, counselors, teachers, etc go to school to learn what they are preaching... Therefore using tried and tested procedures and such. On the other hand, I wouldn't allow a surgeon to operate on me if they just because they had a body too... I think experience, and knowledge needs to be balanced though.

I don't think anyone is saying they are necessary. I know I'm not. But I don't see a downside either. As I've said, they play with everything mentioned in this topic, including the mud and sticks. A few mins a week put toward a different activity is just fine in my book.

What's up with the get my wallet ready? Did I say I own all of them or I think my kids need them all? Nope, I simply said, I don't see a negative side, and we own a few.

Andrew

Well I read this huge topic,I have 4 siblings going on 5 so this was an interesting odd topic.
I agree with those dolls,the stupid tv shows that are geared torwards 3 year olds that are totally non education & sell you stuff and other things.... Well I could go on but I don't want to really...

I didn't even mention the dolls.. I don't like them. My kids won't have them. And non-educational shows for children? Completely mind goo. :crazy:

How else will they learn about anthropomorphic sponges in pants who live in under sea pineapples?

The only good channels are the discovery channel, animal planet, (sometimes) comedy central, and the history channel aka the WW2 Keeps Us In Business channel

The only good channels are the discovery channel, animal planet, (sometimes) comedy central, and the history channel aka the WW2 Keeps Us In Business channel

What!? How dare you! You forgot Fox News! :puke:

Thats mostly all I watch Phission,but I enjoy a few others every blue moon.
Spongebob has racked in millions thus it is still alive

Back