Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here workout?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    I don't do supps anymore. I used to take a lot of them, then I just stopped one day and I found out it didn't really make a difference. Creatine can help you get focused but you need to cycle or else your receptors don't even bother picking it up anymore. Also, look at the label and STAY AWAY from glycosyamine (sp?). It will screw up your heart if you take it long term.

I don't even use protein shakes anymore. They taste nasty and they're rough on my stomach. I just eat chicken and rice when I get home from working out. Its about the same exact amt of protein and has tons more nutritional value.

Fish oil is the only "supplement" I take. Its good stuff...plus a couple ppl in my family have had heart conditions, so hopefully this works out lol.
    Good advice right there. The only real supplements I use are L-Glutamine, Fish Oil (Using Carlson's Labs liquid cod liver oil atm) and a multi-vitamin from whole food sources, stay way from synthetic vitamins. However there's no point in supplementing anything if your diet is horrible. A supplement is only that, a supplement. It's supposed to fill the gaps your diet is missing.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take creatine, and protein shakes.
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i eat meat...and rice...
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    obregon562, I eat meat and rice also.
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol yeah its not like my diet is made up of protein shakes creatine...I eat alot of meat and try to keep everything balanced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    phissionkorps, you seem to be ripped.
    I am about 155lbs a small guy.
    SK-8 OR DIE

growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its cuz I'm so freakin skinny. Its HARD to build muscle, but I dont really store fat at all
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started going to the gym on and off in my Junior year...now I go there about 4 times a week...it's funny, I used to hate going there, but after I started seeing results, I wanted to spent every day there... My heaviest weight was towards the end of last year...190... After working at a nursery over the summer, I dropped to 175, but now i'm 183... I'm 5' 10'', but everyone that I know says I'm still growing...If I gained a couple more inches, then I could easily hit 200 pounds...Right now I'm working on building up my chest and arms, and I've had tremendous progress...I've been spending some time on my legs as well...I don't really do much cardio in the Gym, I can't stand sitting on a fake bicycle for half an hour...I get my cardio in riding a real bike lol...I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either...I used to try to lose weight, but I've given up on that, because I like food too much ...but as long as I'm seeing results in my arms and chest, I'm not really self concious about not having a completley flat stomach

Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    Its cuz I'm so freakin skinny. Its HARD to build muscle, but I dont really store fat at all
    The only advice I have is too eat pasta, lots and lots of it...that's my main diet lol...well, that and hamburgers...On most night's, I usually have thirds, sometimes fourths, and fifths if i'm really hungry lol...If you want to gain weight, then you can't go wrong with pasta...

this is a pic of me over the summer...don't make any cracks about the fact that my skin is bright pink...it's a ginger thing...I might have been burned also, but idk, I'm usually pink...

[IMG][/IMG]

Edit: Also, there's an orb in this pic, which is why I saved it, so if you're into the paranormal or whatever...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast