Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If kids are in our custody, that means we have kids. Different but equal? If RED is RED and BLUE is BLUE, how can DIFFERENT be EQUAL?

We are socially accepted dude. Turn on the TV. We're everywhere. Lots of people hate us, but just as many if not more love us. They think we're fun

In all honesty, marriage and the law don't belong together in the first place. All unions should be civil, not religious, if licenses are involved. Why do you really care if we call it "marriage" anyway if you've already said we deserve the same right? If you don't want gay marriage, don't marry a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    If kids are in our custody, that means we have kids.
    Having kids usually entails conceiving and birthing of a child. Adopting kids into your custody is what you do.

Different but equal? If RED is RED and BLUE is BLUE, how can DIFFERENT be EQUAL?
    RED is a color. BLUE is a color. They are the same in terms of being a color. They are different as in the color they are. Just as marriage and gay unions should have the same legal rights, but are different.

We are socially accepted dude. Turn on the TV. We're everywhere. Lots of people hate us, but just as many if not more love us. They think we're fun
    Then why wouldn't the term "civil union" or "gay union" which states "The union of two men or two women" which have the SAME EXACT legal rights as a marriage be good enough?
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of how black and white schools were different, but still "equal"? This is about segregation man. It's gender discrimination. Did you see my videos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Outsiders, acceptance is already here. Homosexual couples are legal. There's nothing that anyone can do about it. So this is not about "acceptance". It's about legal equality. Marriage laws have NOTHING to do with a "man and a woman" as they are exclusively about legal and financial responsibilities - which do not have a gender. The entire purpose of marriage is to provide incentives to monogamy to provide stability to families, to provide legal protections in the interests of the children, to provide for the division of property after a death, and to facilitate fair taxation, among other things. Nothing in there is exclusive to "a man and a woman", and in fact I challenge you to indicate one aspect of the marriage laws in which the gender of the couple is relevant. I bet you can't.

Furthermore, gay marriage is already with us. The following nations have legal gay marriage: Belgium, Canada, South Africa, Spain and the Netherlands. In the USA, gay marriage is legal in Massachusetts and Iowa. The world has not fallen apart. Nothing bad has happened. The sky did not fall.

And yes, gay couples have children. I didn't say they conceived them, but they are the legal parents of kids. And as such, they need and deserve the same legal protections.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMM I was paying attention to studying this weekend so I dent devote any brainpower to arguments with you yet, rattler, I would like to now but im afraid a gay marriage –abortion- Hillary Clinton -gun rights (been around long enough to know not touch that one, to tell the truth) - politics- global warming is far too much for me in one sitting.

~ on my friend, got a call from him and he’s ok. Pretty messed up, but he’ll be fine got knocked pretty bad. He was not wearing a seatbelt (dumb***), and that would have meant no injuries for him but you know where I stand on those so I wont go into it.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of how black and white schools were different, but still "equal"? This is about segregation man. It's gender discrimination. Did you see my videos?
    It's a shame the gay community can't walk on their own two legs and instead ride on the coat tails of the African Americans of the 1960's. These two scenarios are NOT the SAME!

The segregation of two different races into separate schools were not equal. Gay couples who decide to have a civil union and are given the same rights as a married couple is equal. The names are different because the relationships are different. If I said that I'm a gay male and am heterosexual does that make sense? Homosexual and heterosexual are TWO DIFFERENT things and in terms of sexuality are equal.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gay marriage feels like a Dr. Seuss book topic for me. It's that incredibly obvious.

LET THEM GET MARRIED!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, if two people love eachother, who is to say they cannot themselves regardless of gender be married?
    Gay marriage should be allowed.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast