Likes Likes:  0
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was raised by a man and a woman. My family is VERY matriarchal. My mom is really the man in the relationship. Not that she's butch or anything, but she's just a very strong woman. Today, some families are matriarchal, some patriarchal, and some are an even split. My MOM gives my DAD an "allowance" to buy his toys with. This isn't the 50's where the mom stays home and cooks and cleans all day, and the man goes out and works, plays catch with his kid when he gets home, and then enjoys a scotch and a cigar.

I wouldn't mind having gold and silver coins as real money if Ron Paul were to be President. How cool would that be?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! Who's Ron Paul? I thought it was Guiliani, Huckabee, Romney, McCain, Thompon for the Republicans and Clinton, Obama, and Edwards for the Democrats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind having gold and silver coins as real money if Ron Paul were to be President. How cool would that be?
    that would be one of the issues i have with Ron Paul.......there is not enough gold and silver in the world to do that, let alone what is in the US.........also its not the greatest thing for a currancy in the modern world........think about it, in the last 6 years the price of gold has about doubled which is great if its what your money is based on but whats going to happen when it drops again? all the suddeen you need twice as much to pay for something you got for x amount a year ago......while a gold standard is good in theory it will not work in practice. not that i believe our current system is the greatest but a gold/silver currancy for everyday use isnt possible
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    LOL! Who's Ron Paul? I thought it was Guiliani, Huckabee, Romney, McCain, Thompon for the Republicans and Clinton, Obama, and Edwards for the Democrats.

while currently running for the republican nomination, Ron Paul is more of a constitutionalist.....he is also gaining considerable grass roots support. look him up alot of what he has to say makes sence......few things like the gold standard for money and his foriegn policy dont......but he is an interesting candidate
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have only skimmed over this but I have something I would like to toss in on the whole "gay marriage" thing.

Wrap you minds around this one, I know a person who is clinically schizophrenic. He holds a job as a dishwasher and is able to support himself. He rents and apartment, pays his bills and is an upstanding guy (if a little odd.) He is legally married (I have seen the documents) to a mannequin.

Now explain to me, in simple terms, why it is perfectly legitimate and legal from the governments point of view for this man to be married to a piece of plastic and wood and yet it is totally unreasonable for two people of the same sex to want the same thing.

The only reason people are against same sex marriage is because they are against same sex relationships. The are just too cowardly to come right out and say it but there it is.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What doesn't make sense?

What doesn't make sense about his foreign policy view?
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man discovers after 7 years of marriage that wife is actually a rare type of yucca plant.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whowe View Post
    What doesn't make sense about his foreign policy view?

you cant take an isolationist stance in the world as we know it. it wont work. i do not believe we need to be the worlds police force but with drawing into our borders and hoping all is well is a bad idea, especially given how many of our goods are made in Asia and the current war with terrorism. our current place in Iraq isnt good....not as bad as the media makes it out to be but isnt a good idea and now that we are there we cant say f'it and leave it as is. we stepped into the dog crap that is the middle east, now we have got to clean up the boot not just throw it in the garbage. i say we get Iraq on its feet and than get out of the region. but withdrawing right now isnt an option.
    cervid serial killer