Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We decide as a country what marriage means. The definition was not handed down to us carved in diamond on a tablet. It was written by people just like you and me, based on the goals of having a legal contract called "marriage".

But we need to keep in perspective that Outsiders is only saying we should have a different word for it, but he supports civil unions. Really the difference is pretty small there, just a term. Some of us think that having a second term for gay marriages is just an avenue to make them unequal (like they are now.) Outsiders thinks you could make sure that it stays equal. Maybe he's right, but either way we're all arguing for legal, if not lingual, equality, and that's what's really important here. Besides, with civil unions, gay couples would just call themselves married anyway.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, here is the list of Democrats:

Biden, Joe
    Clinton, Hillary
    Dodd, Chris
    Edwards, John
    Gravel, Mike
    Kucinich, Dennis
    Obama, Barack
    Richardson, Bill

Vilsack, Tom
    (Withdrew on
    Feb. 23, 2007)

Republican Party

Giuliani, Rudy
    Huckabee, Mike
    Hunter, Duncan
    McCain, John
    Paul, Ron
    Romney, Mitt
    Tancredo, Tom
    Thompson,

I see Biden, Gravel, Dodd, Richardson, and Tompson losing in the first round, as well as Tancredo, Paul, Hunter and Thompson.

In the second round I see Kucinich and Obama, as well as McCain and Romney exiting. Clinton should beat Edwards and Huckabee winning in OT over Guiliani.

That sets up Clinton and Huckabee for the national championship and Clinton will win 56-42, with 2% going to write-in.
    You heard it first, here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    Okay, here is the list of Democrats:

Biden, Joe
    Clinton, Hillary
    Dodd, Chris
    Edwards, John
    Gravel, Mike
    Kucinich, Dennis
    Obama, Barack
    Richardson, Bill

Vilsack, Tom
    (Withdrew on
    Feb. 23, 2007)

Republican Party

Giuliani, Rudy
    Huckabee, Mike
    Hunter, Duncan
    McCain, John
    Paul, Ron
    Romney, Mitt
    Tancredo, Tom
    Thompson,

I see Biden, Gravel, Dodd, Richardson, and Tompson losing in the first round, as well as Tancredo, Paul, Hunter and Thompson.

In the second round I see Kucinich and Obama, as well as McCain and Romney exiting. Clinton should beat Edwards and Huckabee winning in OT over Guiliani.

That sets up Clinton and Huckabee for the national championship and Clinton will win 56-42, with 2% going to write-in.
    You heard it first, here!
    You give Kucinich too many kudos, he can't even get past Edwards. He's been my representative here in Cleveland for I don't even know how long now and I would never vote for him. In the end for the Democrats it will be between Obama and Hillary and it will be too close to call. For the Republicans it'll probably be between Huckabee and Romney, I see Guiliani falling before the playoffs.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike Huckabee and evolution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mri8Ex5RmDw

Was just looking through some youtube political videos and came across this. Never seen this before. Anyways I just wanted to point out how ridiculous CNN and Wolf Blitzer is. No where in the Bible does it say how old the Earth is! It just states that God created the Earth in 6 days. I bet Wolf Blitzer is really versed in the Bible and knows his stuff, so well that he found a secret hidden verse that tells us the Earth is 6,000 years old. Sometimes after watching videos like this, I wonder if people like Wolf Blitzer really do come from monkeys...

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having to choose between Hillary and Obama on one side and Gulliani, Huckabee or Romney on the other is like trying to decide if yah want to be hit with a wooden or aluminium baseball bat.................its the whole Bush vs Kerry thing all over again..........f'ed if yah do, f'ed if yah dont...............can i just secede now and form my own lil country?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    having to choose between Hillary and Obama on one side and Gulliani, Huckabee or Romney on the other is like trying to decide if yah want to be hit with a wooden or aluminium baseball bat.................its the whole Bush vs Kerry thing all over again..........f'ed if yah do, f'ed if yah dont...............can i just secede now and form my own lil country?
    None of those candidates have any appeal to you? What exactly are you specifically looking for in a candidate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one who will leave me alone to do my thing and realize i can take care of myself............i said before i dont like Pauls foriegn policy but atleast he wants to transfer most the power from the federal government to the states. dont like all of Thompsons politics but atleast he knows the government(be it Fed., state or local) has no real chance at providing for your safety and thinks all law abiding citizens should be free to arm themselves against aggressors as well as wants to cut government spending and limit the federal government...........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aswell as the fact Thompson and Paul have been the most consistant candidates as fare as theri beliefs...........Hilliary, Obama and Guliani are rediculously predictible in voting the way and preaching what they see the polls say the most ppl want to hear......consistant they are not..........might not agree with everythiong Thompson and Paul say but atleast i know what they are going to do............
    cervid serial killer