Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah as i said be for, most ppl murdered are stabbed or beaten to death..............being shot(unless you are in a gang) is a distant third.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and if you are shot chances are it will be with a gun quite similar if not exactly like what the cops are carrying.........more likely to win the lottery than be shot by even an illegal machine gun. law abiding citizens with machine guns do not commit crimes with them.....they jumped through to many hoops and have to much invested to be commiting crimes with them....same with silencers.....you have to jump through the same hoops to get one of those as you do a machine gun
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I thought it was republicans like huckabee, not clinton, who wanted to force things like bans on gay marriage an abortion on the states by way of the federal government not the other way around.
    I thought it was the gay-agenda that wanted to modify the definition of marriage? I don't think anyone thinks it's fair they are denied the same civil rights, and they should get the same civil rights. However they want more than that, they want to modify the definition of marriage as an attempt to be more socially accepted. Which leads to the paradoxical question do gays really want the same civil rights or do they really want to use the law to gain social acceptance. If you answer social acceptance, then who's trying to shove what down who's throat?

As for abortions, it's funny how people claim this country was founded on rights and freedoms, yet neglect this famous quote:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

In case it was forgotten, the first unalienable right is LIFE! Abortions kill a life...
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember, not very long ago "marriage" was modified to allow people of different races to marry. Keeping gay people from having the financial and legal protections of marriage is just as wrong as it was to keep interracial couples from having them, as we did for hundreds of years. Sometimes "tradition" is a crock.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWurm View Post
    Freedom of speech never put a hole through an innocent person's head. That's why it will never be fought. Guns can and have. MANY times. The US is under absolutely no threat of internal uprising or invasion. None whatsoever. There is no legitimate reason to own an assault rifle or a submachine gun. The only thing those weapons have brought the country is violence.
    Guns are not just for government uprising, but also to protect your life, your families life and your property.

Where do people like you get off thinking that if we just get rid of the 2nd amendment all the guns will just disappear? They won't! Instead the same evil people will find ways to get these guns, while the innocent are helpless to evil people with guns...

I agree that assault rifles or submachine guns aren't necessary and that there needs to be more restrictions on who is capable of purchasing a gun.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler, so not many citizens have been killed my machine gun fire.
    that doesnt make any relevence to the situation.
    ANY gun can kill someone.
    not just machine guns, so get your mind off of that one way track.
    As i said, after i moved to the US my father quickly got into collecting firearms.
    i do not believe they should be illegal, but i do believe there should be a bit more control on those who own them.
    and last time i checked, even though the gun was used by the person, the person doesnt do the killing, the bullet from the gun does.
    i can see weapons being used for wars and whatnot
    but petty stuff in the streets is rediculus
    you said you live near a city with the highest murder rate per capita.
    actually, if you pay attention, Jacksonville Florida is the highest now.
    and i lived there for 14 years, pleanty of shootings with semi automatic or automatic weapons
    statistics are just observations and guesses
    not facts.
    and remember, the language you are using when you go off on a rant shows the lack of maturity you possess, so how about you tone that down and act like a young adult with some dignity?
    knives vs guns
    guns have one soul purpose.
    to harm or kill another being
    knives however, are used for art, cookings, killing(yes i know), clearing stuff out of the way in woods, etc etc etc.
    as someone said earlier, i doubt someone would be cutting their steak with an MP5 i believe is what they said.
    lol that made my day, i would pay to see that. but it is true, we dont use guns for our food, unless we are hunting. i am getting way off of topic now
    but Rattler, if your going to argue with others, come up with a semi-intelligent arguement that does not involve profanity
    do yourself a favor and stick a bar of soap in that mouth of yours, or in this case, wash your hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    Remember, not very long ago "marriage" was modified to allow people of different races to marry.
    Marriage has and always been defined as a covenant between a MAN and a WOMAN. The definition or meaning of the word marriage never changed when interracial marriages occurred. What you meant to say is that interracial marriages were frowned upon in the past and now has gained some acceptance in todays culture, which has nothing to do with the definition of marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by Capslock View Post
    Keeping gay people from having the financial and legal protections of marriage is just as wrong as it was to keep interracial couples from having them, as we did for hundreds of years. Sometimes "tradition" is a crock.
    I'm pretty sure I typed this...THEY DO DESERVE THE SAME FINANCIAL AND LEGAL PROTECTIONS! It just shouldn't be defined as "gay marriage" because marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman. The definition of gay marriage doesn't even make sense:

Two people of the same sex, either both male or female, a covenant between a man and a woman.

If civil union isn't good enough, make up a new term because using the words gay and marriage is an oxymoron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kristoff....you and Wurm are new to these forums.....use the search function and you will find an awefully long discussion about firearms. you to seem unintereted in facts you want to control guns but not all guns. you cant decide what kind of guns should be banned.....you say machine guns, something which Wurm brought up not me, hell i wasnt the one who brought up the gun control issue, i was specifically staying away from it as it had no bearing on the discussion. i prove law abiding ppl with machine guns dont kill ppl and you say it has no bearing on the discussion though they were the main example brought up. what it boils down to is that CRIMINALS MURDER PPL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS DONT! gun laws do nothing but take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens while the criminals get to keep theirs.what more control do you want on who owns them, it is illegal and punishable by jail time for felony offenders to own a gun. seems like that should do it. no need for more laws.
    cervid serial killer

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast