Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ron Paul 2008 Revolution

Hi. I don't know how many people have heard about Ron Paul so I thought I might leave a link. He is running for President and he is the top money maker by American citizens.
    www.dailypaul.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not my first choice but he's MILES ahead of Hillary and Obama.........dont think Ron could do much if elected due to congress and such BUT if he was elected, i think it would be opening the door to better things....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.... well he's pro-life so that's bad to me.... doesn't support same sex adoption and that's bad (to be fair he didn't support adoption of ALL unmarried couples).... but then again he supports revising the don't ask don't tell policy and things drug regulation should be left up to the states, so that is very good.

He's certainly an adorable old man! He looks like he carries Werther's Originals in his pocket! I honestly think Clinton will win. Or Obama. Obama looks like real competition. Kucinich is my idea of a perfect President, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell against Hillary or Obama. Gravel is lucky enough to be on stage. If Giuliani won it wouldn't be the end of the world, either. He's the least worst republican up there. Then again he did marry his second cousin... and he's a notorious ferret-hater.

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm....interesting...
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like the candidate choices except Kucinich and Paul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, His education policy is horrible however, unless you are filthy rich, in which case you will be able to afford the best education and if you are poor your children don't get to go to a good school or possibly a school at all. This would mean only the rich would be able to get higher education creating an aristocracy who are going to be the only ones with an education and a decent standard of living.

He also supports a privatized military force which is crazy the US should not be using mercenaries in place of an army. This is a horrible idea, unless you support fascism supported by hired goons.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a horrible idea, unless you support fascism supported by hired goons
    Um...isn't that what's going on right now? Ha ha ha...but not really on the laughing part...

I think the GOP hasn't really a shot in hell except for Paul. They screwed up by letting Bush run amok. OTOH, if Hillary wins, I'll kill myself. I can't stand being ruled by a bunch of filthy rich libs who care soooo much about the human condition, they're willing to give every poor person the shirt off YOUR back. Oh and socialized healthcare not only is the worst idea ever created, but it will never work in this country.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    Um...isn't that what's going on right now? Ha ha ha...but not really on the laughing part...
    I think this probably the only thing me and you will ever agree upon. I am just saying it will get worse when we don't have anything but the hired goons.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast