What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I officially graduated...finally :D

I now have a degree in Biology. It only took me 3.5 years to get that 50k piece of paper haha. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to go back to school next semester and repeat some courses that didn't transfer from Germany so I can get into medical school here. Oh well, at least I finally have a degree!

Oh and this last semester, I made a 4.0 for the semester for the first time in my life!

Congrats man, now its time to get out the beer :beer:

I'll drink to that. :beer:

Now that you have a biology degree you can come teach us all about evolution in that other thread over yonder... lol. Congrats on the graduation. Better take care of that piece of paper! It didn't come cheap!

xvart.

must be some good paper ;)

congrats man!

Hmm I wonder how much the paper costs, that ink better be made with something special.

I bet they use LSD as the ink, just to mess with people. HAHHAHA, you cant do any thing with this cause your life depends on it!

Well since I love expensive paper so much, I think/hope I'll be off to medical school now, for a 160k piece of paper.

Congrats man, now its time to get out the beer
Yeahhhh I did that yesterday. Hence the reason that I have been MIA since about 7pm yesterday. I didn't even wake up until 3 today haha

Congrats!

Very cool :D
My dream is to get a degree in botany and land a good well paying job(I will never be able to drive)/or for a living modeling with Maya then have a life :)

Back