User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush signs new energy bill...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only do trucks get bigger every year, but at least where I live...EVERYONE has one. Let me put it this way: if your family has less than 4 people, you work construction, or on a farm....you DO NOT need a truck. If all these stupid kids around here stopped getting huge trucks for compensations sake, maybe gas wouldn't be $3 a gallon...
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    Finch......where you and i live is quite different from Southern Cali and Florida and the like........yeah i got a half ton pick up, but im also out on the roads before the snow plows on a regular basis..............South Cali doesnt have to worry about 6 inches of snow. i couldnt stand to have one of those lil cars but ive also got a family of 4 that needs to travel long distances on a regular basis through weather that would shut down Seattle let alone LA or San Diego..............big difference between my needs and someone who lives in the city.
    I agree here, too. Where my dad lives if they get some snow flurries or a quarter inch of snow they close schools because nobody knows what to do! Where I live we get ice for three days straight and we still have school.

Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    if your family has less than 4 people
    I totally agree, PK. Usually, with a family of 4 or more there are better vehicles to get anyway (not that many of the "better" alternatives are any more fuel efficient, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    stopped getting huge trucks for compensations sake
    lmao.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    .South Cali doesnt have to worry about 6 inches of snow.
    We've got homeless people though. Gotta have good suspension for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree here, too. Where my dad lives if they get some snow flurries or a quarter inch of snow they close schools because nobody knows what to do! Where I live we get ice for three days straight and we still have school.

lol my sister in law moved from where she was going to school in North Dakota to her new job based out of Memphis, Tenn. she said when a snow storm hit she could make better time throwing here lil S10 Blazer into 4wd and taking the ditch do to all the ppl who didnt know how to drive on ice and snow. the funny thing is up here there really isnt a big truck competition....lots of the high school kids drive cars or something along the lines of the lil blazers and cherokees and such or the parents old truck which is usually a stock half ton......alot of the farmers and ranchers will have a 3/4 or full ton. few large families have the large suburbans and such.......we had a 2003 Chevy impala that was great most the year but even it was to low to the ground for our general use in the winter. some of the other cars with more ground clearnce faired better but it was rather easy to high center....especially when the city snow removal crew was in the middle of clearing stuff..
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only do trucks get bigger every year, but at least where I live...EVERYONE has one. Let me put it this way: if your family has less than 4 people, you work construction, or on a farm....you DO NOT need a truck. If all these stupid kids around here stopped getting huge trucks for compensations sake, maybe gas wouldn't be $3 a gallon...
    Exactly! I was talking about how everyone had one, not that euro cars were appropriate for my area.
    that makes no logic

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Ford F 250 and are a family of three. None of us work!

Diesel! Aahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be sweet if all the scientists that actually got more than the godawful 2-3% efficiency out of internal combustion engines stopped getting assassinated and their work stolen/destroyed. Gotta run right now, but 2 good stories in an hour or so.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We've got homeless people though. Gotta have good suspension for them.
    Well played, sir!
    ¯\(º_o)/¯ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast