What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the ‘North American Union’?

• Thread starter zappafan
  • Start date
If Hillary, Huckabee, Romney and Giuliani can be serious candidates here, we don't deserve to be a sovereign nation.

Make sure you put on your tinfoil hat before clicking that link.

Scot

Make sure you put on your tinfoil hat before clicking that link.

Scot

Good thing I never take mine off when browsing the "General Discussions" forum.
tinfoil_hat.gif

xvart.

god people! Yeah, the whole NAU is horrible! Cant wait to get my "number'! that damn NAU, out to change us into mindless zombies to work in war and industrial factories!

are you really that naive to think the world is full of black heliocopters and white vans just waiting to get us? i hate sites like this...and before anyone asks, im am honestly NOT conservative in my views!

I dont take those sites completely fully, but i do look into them and try and find other sources that arent all, consperacy.

But this has been going on. Just this is dramatized ALLOT

If someone would have went around warning people in Germany, around 1930, that Hitler was building concentration camps , they would have thought they were crazy too.

I don't know if there is enough tinfoil in the world.

you cant compare this to concentration camps. period. This is a highway, that was, well, hell.

And yeah Nep Ak, i think you're right. it's happening, but thats being WAY over dramatized.

You're right, there is no comparing the two. That wasn't the point.

My point was that no one ever wants listen to warnings until it's too late. If people are talking about this on a cp forum, I think it's a little too late to do anything even if someone wanted to do something about it.

i can see where you're coming from, but should we really be worried about this?

And yeah-if this is on a cp forum, there's nothing anyone can do! :)

Actually, Hitler got his power by convincing people that they had to stand up for themselves against the bad guys. Such as communists, gypsies, Jews, the mentally ill, Poles, .... The paranoid are the pawns of fascism, not the force against it.

I love my Mexican and Canadian brothers and sisters. What's wrong with getting us all more connected?

Capslock

If we merge with Canada & Mexico, we could lose some rights. Like our right to elect and then re-elect George W. Bush. And our right to choose between Hillary, Huckabee, Giuliani and Romney in 2008. Those Canadians and Mexicans would overwhelm us at the polls, since Americans aren't much for actually voting. We might find ourselves electing Erik Estrada or even Wayne Gretzky. Hmmm ... OK, I'm convinced; let's start that merger and soon.

Back