What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to southern california :)

Well my mom said that we are going to Ventura in like 3 to 10 days since my dad is going to work in hawaii for 1.5 months, We have it all setup,we are going to drop off the horses at a bording stable,the dogs are being taken care of,the button quail,chickens and goats so we can finally go somewhere :-D So for my cps well I am hoping I can keep my neps in a small try of water or something to keep them happy and the rest will be taken care of.
Now well I am going to be in ventura so I'd love to see peoples collections and maybe trade..
So well if you want me to swing by and/or I can bring some plants for trade if anything brings an interest of what I grow...
Could someone give me hints to keep my cps happy for 2 weeks or so,
I have many things taken care of but any hints would be awesome :poke:

You ought to stop by Peter D'Amato's little place too...

lol. I love the comment about the picture at a borg conference on that page. Hilarious.

xvart.

HAH! You're a nerd because you got that! Oh wait.....

AHAHAHA!!! You guys are big nerds because you ALL got that!

Add my name to the list, cuz i got it too!!!! We are ALL nerds!!! ahahaha!

Ok...sorry.

Jm, you can swing by me casa if you want...maybe...

Alright well when I'm there then I can work something out or now by pm whatever you really want to do.. I have not much to trade but I think something could be worked out for some simple things like mexican pings.. I'd love to see someones collection since mine is realatively small on many things :D

Josh, post a message on the LACPS group/listserv too - with dates. There's a considerable contingent from the Ventura area.

BTW: the soccer team were looking for Drosera at the Dec meeting which was in short supply. If you still have gemmae you can probably work something out :)

Could someone give me hints to keep my cps happy for 2 weeks or so,
I have many things taken care of but any hints would be awesome :poke:
hah how about timers for the lights and maybe a automatic plant mister or something

Well just wanted to say I am leaving by the 18nth or so ,
I am out of gemmae the last trade I did I gave him like 50 gemmae.
My mom won't drive me to maxes that is only 1 hour away :crazy:
So I am going to hopefully visit obregon and mail trade with max.
If I would setted something up before ince I ahve may drosera extras.

Back