What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

media.

its not over compensating. it just says processed by ozonation,advance filtration, and reverse osmosis technologies. i bought it for 1$ a gallon and its by kroger

ok..its probably fine..especially since it says "reverse osmosis"...
but the "ozonation,advance filtration," would turn me off..because its not really clear what that has done to the water..once you run it through RO, its perfect, you shouldnt have to do anything else to it..UNLESS its meant to be drinking water for humans..in which case stuff could be added back in for taste..

thats why plain old "distilled" is perfect for CPs..because its not meant for drinking water..
its sold for medical equipment and humidifiers and irons..household appliances that need pure water that wont create scale...that pureness is what makes it perfect for CPs too..all the minerals are removed...if it says "distilled" on the jug, and nothing else, I would trust it..
those other things make me question it..and I dont KNOW its pure..
therefore I wouldnt risk it..its not worth harming your plants for $1 worth of water..
just look for real, actual distilled.

Its probably 90% odds that your jug of water is fine..
but you dont know for sure..
100% certainty is easy to get..so why not go for 100%?

Scot

fine, i'll drink this one and find a distilled one.. i found an arrowhead water for 1$ and a big red tab that say "DISTILLED" should i get that one?

Back