User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jewish Rabbis united with Muslims against Zionist racism!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jewish Rabbis united with Muslims against Zionist racism!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSlsiW9hT8

I totally love these statements of truth, I really like Rabbi Weiss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIqy6md9w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a transcript of that somewhere? He's got a good message (I think?), but his voice makes me wanna slit my own throat just so I don't have to hear it anymore.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Phission, I don't know of a transcript. But I am so happy there are some Torah believing Jews out there who oppose the hateful racist elitism known as Zionism and regard the Torah rather than the Babylonian Talmud and the Cabala.
    I know youtube has alot on rabbi Weiss. Here is his website:http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Stat...Jan27Hamas.cfm

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... Zionism is not a racist movement. There is racism in it... but it's not like the Ku Klux Klan. That said, Zionism is a bunch of crap IMO. They have no claim to that land. The LEAST they could do is share it, but no... all or nothing. Damn 'Partition'.... it's segregation is what it is. 'Because God promised it to us blah blah blah' makes me sick thinking of what they did (are doing) to the Palestinians. That is NOT to say the Palestinians in general have handled things appropriately. Damn UN, too. You'd expect better from them.

Well, I just broke my new year's resolution lol. Where did my stoicism go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only reason it had a chance to exist (the claimed land) is because it got recognized by the usa.
    And the USA recognized it because the president needed votes, and it just so happens that the USA has a large jew-community. The president took the shot, don't know if it worked didn't bother to read further down the article

Worst part is that they didn't mind the UN's advice about taking just a portion of the land, they took it all. Because they were 'entitled to it', because so many years ago they lived there.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My understanding of Zionism was that its basic attempt was to provide a Jewish homeland in what used to be where Israel was, after the Romans defeated them in a war (70 AD), which led to a major dispersion of Jews. Ever since 70 AD they have been invited to one country and eventually kicked out, only to be allowed in another and kicked out again. This had been happening for almost 2 millenia, which explains why there are Jews all over Europe.

Anyways, the thinking was the result of centuries of persecution and dispersion. All they were looking for was a place to live, without being kicked out. Think of it as someone starting the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts. It wasn't meant to be exclusive. It was just meant to provide a safe haven for the dispersed Jews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The movement of Jews from all over the world to modern day Israel started around 1900 or so and has continued to the present day. This movement was spend up greatly by the horrors of the Holocaust during WWII. Israel came into being in 1948 and was created from an internal struggle by the jews backed by western powers against the Palestinians because they believe the land belonged to the Jews and always had. This resulted in the displacement of many Palestinians who were forced onto marginal land and lost their livelihoods for the most part.

The US backs Israel not because there is a large Jewish population in this country, but instead is based on the support of Christians in this country who feel that Israel does belong to the Jews. Their main reason for supporting such a claim is that in the bible it states that Israel must come back into being before the Messiah will return. So essentially the US is supporting Israel to bring about the end of the world faster.

I just wish more people in this country realized the crimes against humanity that we fund with ridiculous amounts of our money. The US spends an average of $11,000 on every Israeli citizen. That in my opinion is a waste of American money. Let Israel take care of its own finical situation.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    My understanding of Zionism was that its basic attempt was to provide a Jewish homeland in what used to be where Israel was, after the Romans defeated them in a war (70 AD), which led to a major dispersion of Jews. Ever since 70 AD they have been invited to one country and eventually kicked out, only to be allowed in another and kicked out again. This had been happening for almost 2 millenia, which explains why there are Jews all over Europe.

Anyways, the thinking was the result of centuries of persecution and dispersion. All they were looking for was a place to live, without being kicked out. Think of it as someone starting the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts. It wasn't meant to be exclusive. It was just meant to provide a safe haven for the dispersed Jews.
    That does not give them the right to kick others out

Quote Originally Posted by ktulu View Post
    The US backs Israel not because there is a large Jewish population in this country, but instead is based on the support of Christians in this country who feel that Israel does belong to the Jews. Their main reason for supporting such a claim is that in the bible it states that Israel must come back into being before the Messiah will return. So essentially the US is supporting Israel to bring about the end of the world faster.
    It got recognized because of many different reason, the jewish community, especially after WWII when they didn't put enough pressure to make the gouvernment stop the insanity earlyer, really was pro-zionist. So making such a move as recognizing the state of Israel would make Truman popular among the Jewish community

2 quick facts:
    it was an election year and truman needed votes, and the usa was seeking an ally in the middle east (a very important move in foreign politics)

http://zionism-israel.com/israel_new...of-israel.html
    Thats basicly the same as what my history book tells me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast