What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite subject

• Thread starter tbone
  • Start date
Just out of curiosity, what is (or was) your favorite subject in school.
Brian

math&football&advance conditioning(football training) it changed my life D:

1. Latin
2. History
3. Writing

Next year I have music theory, the should be good. I like all my classes, which I guess is lucky since I spend almost half my awake life in one.:blush:

yay band!

Nepenthusiast,
I take Latin as well, what level are you taking?

Art class, even though anything I did was definately NOT art in the eyes of the teacher - he liked those piles of garbage splattered with paint that artsy fartsy people get to call sculpture by tacking on some longwinded explanation of how "this is a true example of introspection of mankinds soul in the unfeeling void..." I hate art that spurns craft, without out craft you're just creating visual diahhreah.

At least I had access to free materials. :)

I won't tell ya what we were doing in the ravine behind the school during most of the other classes!

The one I enjoyed the most was science in general. Biology in particular.

I was BEST at English, however. Didn't enjoy it necessarily, I was just good at it.

History, environmental science, study hall and lunch.....

im with Clint. Sciences. biology and chem were my favorites! geometry was fun too and thats the only math i like. physics i hate... hate with a deep passion.

Alex

tbone,
I'm taking Latin 1, so right now we are using Ecce Romani 1. Which level are you taking?
Ego Laeta sum! Latine bonus est!

1. Latin *years 1,2,3AP, Advanced*
2. Bio
3. Chem
4. Botany
5. Spanish

You can see I liked Latin. :) Translate my screen name *or look just below it* Loved the Aeneid! Working with Cicero's Verrine Oration currently.

Hey tbone... you don't have a Mrs. Freitas as your teacher do you?

Definitely AP Biology! I took it last year. This year my favorite class is AP Environmental Science.

i also like my science class, this girl always give me a boner... but she's too hot and smart for me

I'm currently in Latin III. I don't have Mrs. Freitas, I have Ms. Conklin. Sometimes we work out of Ecce Romani III, other times we translate "real" latin , eg. I just finished the first bit of De Bello Gallico (About the Gallic Wars by Caesar). I enjoy Latin, although it is not my favorite. My school often sends teams to competitions such as certamen and they often win national awards.:-D .
My favorite subject is DNA Science. Its mostly lab work, cutting up DNA, creating plasmids, cutting those, and sometimes transforming bacteria with them. Also, during one lab we were filmed by the national science foundation for some kind of educational video.

Math!

Ancient History and Latin

prolly psychology...............no way i would want to go into it for a career but got alot out of the classes that i found interesting. in college geology would be a close second.....in high school the 2nd would prolly be human physiology

Tbone, do you know a Mrs. Freitas then? You made it seem like you did. If so she was my old Latin teacher and she is fantastic!

Well I hate algebra but I enjoy geometry,I am very good at science like biology and chemestrey.. I am pretty good at geogrophy &history,
I enjoy english for propoer structures and that stuff but run from old english and things around those lines..

microbial genetics

Back