User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How did I get myself into this?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I get myself into this?!

My school has a greenhouse, and a greenhouse club to run it. As the "president" of this club, I get to decide what goes in and what we will grow for our plant sales(currently we have about 80 mimosa pudica, geraniums, and a million spider plants). Yesterday a freshmen biology teacher asked me if his class could use some of the space, and I said yes immediately (I really didn't have any other choice). He said he would send me an e-mail about it. So when I got home today and read his e-mail, and it turns out that he wants to use the space to observe the decomposition of deer poo, yes deer poo . Aparently his class wants to observe the rate of decomposition in liquids of differing phs . Just goes to show, don't promise to anything before you know what it is you're promising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how tall are your mimosa pidica? Mine is only 1 meter (~39 inches)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    My school has a greenhouse, and a greenhouse club to run it. As the "president" of this club, I get to decide what goes in and what we will grow for our plant sales(currently we have about 80 mimosa pudica, geraniums, and a million spider plants). Yesterday a freshmen biology teacher asked me if his class could use some of the space, and I said yes immediately (I really didn't have any other choice). He said he would send me an e-mail about it. So when I got home today and read his e-mail, and it turns out that he wants to use the space to observe the decomposition of deer poo, yes deer poo . Aparently his class wants to observe the rate of decomposition in liquids of differing phs . Just goes to show, don't promise to anything before you know what it is you're promising.
    Doesn't sound so bad. It could have turned out to be much worse....
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think the deer poo is a deal breaker, lol.

no seriously, deer poo doesn't even smell that bad (I don't think) at least it isn't dog!

sounds like a great situation, fill that thing up with neps!