What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW PLANTS! (Kinda)

Ceph = <3

2171330598_ef027c1ce2.jpg

New Neps :boogie:

N. x unknown hybrid
N. Mira
N. muluensis x lowii

N. spectabilis x ventricosa (only one with pitchers)

2171330606_7e220d7a9a.jpg

got them for Christmas

very nice ceph! is it any specific clone? if it gets big enough ill trade you a portion of mine for a portion of yours! its different looking than mine!

and nice selection of neps! nira and muluensis x lowii do best with more humidity but mine pitchered for me in open air room humidty. thats where my mira still is and its getting more ajusted to the humidity with each pitcher! have fun with it! its a really interesting plant!

Alex

You know the supplier just said it was root cutting. its already started to form a pitcher since Ive got it. I just need to work on setting up a tank, I've been slacking, but the plants don't seem to be minding it. I just am more worried about lighting than any thing, eastern exposure isn't as good as southern! I'm sure my room humidity isn't any good (seeing as how the N. spectabilis x ventricular has both its lids closed pretty low)

I would love to trade you a cutting or two! I really wanna get a bunch of cuttings going!

you wont have to worry about a tank! i grow my ceph under lights in 40-50% humidity. if i were to send you cuttings you could keep them out in the open if you wanted too
Alex

Nice looking ceph. Nice present.

xvart.

nice, that spectabilis x ventricosa looks very rugged.

I need to get more light for the Ceph, theirs a developing pitcher right now, its not to, err colorful. You can see it in the top left corner of the picture.

beautiful ceph!!! good luck with it! :)

Back