Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: the blue man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look past the smoke & mirrors, homeopathy shares some characteristics with vaccination. I won't defend fad treatments, like colloidal silver, but the future of medicine is in learning to coax the immune system to do good things or to stop doing bad things. Maybe that's what homeopathy actually is after all the layers of carnival showmanship are peeled away.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Herbs have some use, but relying on outdated knowledge of said herbs is worse than useless.

If a woman collects the dew on a Lady's Mantle leaf in full moonlight, alone and drinks it, it will not preserve eternal youth, as was once believed. Sorry, ladies.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im talking about actual medicene practice. Sureons yes i have good faith in but its the medicene i dont.. I have used natural cures and foun them to be more effective. Things im talking about are tai chi, dit da jow, teas... my belief is if its a natural problem theres a natural cure. Period. But again thats my belief. Before my mom passed away i told her to drink green teas, eat all natural foods and practice tai chi. She started getting better but the cancer was just too aggressive and soon she passed. Oh, she did take that foul poison known as chemo, but i hated the way it affected her. Just barbaric. I have no faith in those kinds of meds...
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chemo will always be much more effective than tea. I mean...IT'S TEA. Tai chi? Come on. Moving around all slowly and stupidly isn't going to stop cancer or help MS or MD or any of that. Sure, chemo has side effects and tea does not (except kidney stones), but tea also doesn't work.

You and someone else should both contract tuberculosis, and you should use traditional "cures", and they can use western treatments. Can't wait for the outcome .

PS: The life expectancy in Cambodia is 59.7, 62.1 in Myanmar, 64.4 in Loas, 64.7 in India, etc, etc
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 dont insult what i believe 2) Dont knock tai chi if you dont understand it or anything for that matter. 3) Do research before you make statements.
    Tai chi is very effective in multiple ways: It is a martial art which is very effective in combat and its health benefits include: Better digestion, lower blood pressure, better blood flow, flexibility, relaxation, better breathing. May have forgotten a few but there is no doubt that tai chi is effective for what it does. Oh, and MEDICAL DOCTORS suggest a list of different ways for cancer patients and TAI CHI is one hknow cause that was on my moms list... I hope one day you open up your mind to ideas instead of remaining in the dark about things...
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I believe in Prana. Or Ki. Or Chi. Or whatever you want to call it. I believe in Chakras and all of that. I also believe in western medicine. I also believe eastern medicine is just drugs dude. I mean... come on. The chemicals found in plants are still chemicals, and whether they are recreated in a lab or synthesized a leaf, they will be the same molecule.

I would never suggest someone stop chemo and start drinking green tea. No offense to you or your beliefs but green tea is no competition for cancer. You are literally trying to KILL the cancer. I know if I ever developed cancer, I'd take everything in my grasp. Bring on those EGCG's! I'd take every western drug and eastern remedy I possibly could. If I got better, sure, it's probably the western medicine, but even if homeopathy helped .000001%, it helped. I know that was my aunts case. She still passed away, but she took EVERYTHING she could find to help her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a martial art which is very effective in combat
    HAHAHAHA. Maybe a couple hundred years ago, but these days? Let's get serious. We already had this convo a couple months ago if we're just talking about martial arts, but these days, combat is guns and bombs. I'll grab a gun and "combat" any tai chi master .

its health benefits include: Better digestion, lower blood pressure, better blood flow, flexibility, relaxation, better breathing
    You don't say! So does any kind of exercise.

Oh, and MEDICAL DOCTORS suggest a list of different ways for cancer patients and TAI CHI is one hknow cause that was on my moms list... I hope one day you open up your mind to ideas instead of remaining in the dark about things...
    Any respectable doctor would laugh in your face if you asked them if tai chi would help fight cancer, or any other disease for that matter. Eastern doctors don't count, because they don't know anything. I'm not being mean, I'm being serious. They don't know jack compared to western doctors. If anyone is remaining in the dark, its you. Thinking that tea and sucking on random roots on the 3rd Sunday of the month or whathaveyou is going to cure something is stupid. I've been around medicine my entire life...my dad is a doctor! But nooooo, I couldn't possibly know anything about medicine. As Clint said, if homeopathic treatments really worked, everyone would be using them. There wouldn't even be a need for pharmaceutical companies or any of that. I mean, why go to a doctor who trained for a minium of 6 years, and who can more than likely cure whatever you're suffering from, when you could go to some self proclaimed "mystic" old Asian guy, who will give you some tiger *******? This isn't some Hollywood fairy tale world, it's reality, and eastern treatments are for the most part, about as effective as a steaming pile of feces.

Oh, and I insult lots of people's beliefs. If I think something is idiotic, I'll be the first to let someone know. You're basically shrugging off hundreds of years of medical knowledge in order to willingly live in the stone age. Do I need to continue tearing this hocus pocus nonsense apart, or are you done?
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone here seen Big Fat Liar?? someone in the movie pours a bunch of blue dye in a mans swimming pool and he looks like a sick oompa loompa ahaha
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast