What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Energy

It is not "Free" when you convert h20 into oxeygen in hydrogen it is a conversion not free energey. It is like a battery you use nuclear/coal/oil/solar/wind/hydro electricty to to electrolysis using a PEM cell or using carbon rods then you store the hydrogen in nanotubes(in a tank) since they need heat to release the hydrogen you can rupture the tank whithout a violent explosion. Now hydrogen is betetr storage than say NIMH or LIPO since it is light and the chemestrey is very hard to ruin one part of the "battery" splits water into the 2 componets then into the tank then back into the pem (Proton Exange Memberane it is like a plastic electrolyte) So long story short yes we need to do something,hybrids are a great choiche and when we get nuclear or solar better than we can use clean electricty then feed the power into the car splitting water and blah blah and so on.

i agree with jim82792, energy is required to break the bonds between the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. This is easily done by filling up a glass of water, putting 2 carbon rods in the water, and hooking up the rods up to terminals on a battery. Bubbles on or near the carbon rods will appear. The electricity used to break the bonds has to come from another energy source (eg solar, fossil fuels, wind, chemical, geothermal, biomass, dam)

Do you fall for anything, losfreddy? Seriously, you are the most gullible person I've ever met.

i just think you guys don't have an open mind. you underestimate technology. Incase you haven't noticed, we are living in the space age. They're are new things being discovered all the time. Now to claim it can't be done is an extreme stament. Prehaps the next years will show. Its time for a revolution. Mankind come together to do whats best for the earth. This could be the way. I'll buy one of those when they come out.

Hahahahahahahaha. Every time you refute something with these kind of people, you're "close minded". Please. If something doesn't work, or is totally unbacked, that's just the way it is. I'll listen to any flavor of nonsense before I dismiss it as such.

Techonology is wildly powerful....but as jm said, and many people will agree with, "nothing is free". show me a car that harnesses the power of gravity, or runs on air, and I'll be happy.

Ban on weaponizing space and no targeting on ET object? What will we do when Lord Xenu returns from the intergalactic jail?

"the theory is....I'm opening a door to another dimension"
"I can see the interactions of the different dimensions in the atoms"
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

This is also from a guy that pronounces "again" as "a gain" and "aluminum" as "aluminium". Is that guy even a scientist? Neg.
This video looks like late 80s/early 90s. If this was real/that important, it'd be all over by now.

Did I mention he didn't explain a damn thing?

Fail.

If this was real/that important, it'd be all over by now.

Did I mention he didn't explain a damn thing?

Fail.

It is important and it goes deeper then that. Free energy is a very real concept and is the way of the future. New laws of physics being discovered. Things thought to be once impossible, now possible. I'm sure the bright youth of the world will bring this to light, eventually.

The only reason I'm doubting is because there is negative proof of your claims. If you can prove it with a reputable source....say an article in a peer-reviewed physics journal, or even Popular Science/Mechanics...I'll give it more thought instead of dismissing it immediately

Unfortunately free enegery is not possible if it was true the usa would be doing something free energey related. Now if I got a constant unbroken stream of video from a free energey device in motion then I'd believe it but there is no evidence of it you cannot get something from abosultely nothing matetr wise. Now to be fair we do not know exactely what mater is in the since we know what atoms are composed of and we know what protons, neutrons electrons and the others are but it is just still uknown of what matter is if you know what I mean Long story shot show me something that runs forever then I'll believe and not a canned video but a constant stream since I personally know how easy it is to modifie or make a video on the computer using modeling programs,

i dont really know then.. its up for debate. Maybe not entirley free, but damn near close

I'm down with less costly stuff though regardless. If someone can do what we can do now with even 10% less power, I'm all for it.

JM, by free he means cost wise, or at least very cheap. He doesn't mean it in the physical sense......

I think in the near future, we'll turn to solar energy. And i don't mean photo voltaic cells, i mean focusing the sun's rays on a stirling engine to produce electricity. Fusion reactors in 50 years if we don't run into any snags

Solar energy is just so danged dependent on so many variable though. If its either, cloudy, rainy, AT NIGHT or anything else to hinder solar radiation, solar technology fails with flying colors. I do agree, solar is a viable energy source, but its near impossible to use now, because current solar tech is only like 30% efficient if you're lucky.

WHat if you live in Sweden or something, where you only get 5 hours of daylight in the winter. Ugh.

WHat if you live in Sweden or something, where you only get 5 hours of daylight in the winter. Ugh.

Or in the arctic circle? For six months it would be great. The other six, bleh.

xvart.

Stirling engines would definitely be the future, if cheap energy was at all a priority. They just need a heat differential, whether solar, water, or whatever. They can even be run in colder conditions, so long as the gaseous properties are in balance. There is a lot of work that needs to be done on them, but at present they can even be used to convert otherwise "lost" energy (heat) into useful energy.

Anyway, this will probably never happen in a world where money dominates. However ineffective coal, fossil fuel, or any other source of non-renewable energy is, it is still highly profitable.

Back