Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Energy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Energy

free energy is available. Vehicles that run on water, ect. its about time for a change in the way we treat the earth gentlmen. This is a likely solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNEWGl2rUI
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not "Free" when you convert h20 into oxeygen in hydrogen it is a conversion not free energey. It is like a battery you use nuclear/coal/oil/solar/wind/hydro electricty to to electrolysis using a PEM cell or using carbon rods then you store the hydrogen in nanotubes(in a tank) since they need heat to release the hydrogen you can rupture the tank whithout a violent explosion. Now hydrogen is betetr storage than say NIMH or LIPO since it is light and the chemestrey is very hard to ruin one part of the "battery" splits water into the 2 componets then into the tank then back into the pem (Proton Exange Memberane it is like a plastic electrolyte) So long story short yes we need to do something,hybrids are a great choiche and when we get nuclear or solar better than we can use clean electricty then feed the power into the car splitting water and blah blah and so on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with jim82792, energy is required to break the bonds between the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. This is easily done by filling up a glass of water, putting 2 carbon rods in the water, and hooking up the rods up to terminals on a battery. Bubbles on or near the carbon rods will appear. The electricity used to break the bonds has to come from another energy source (eg solar, fossil fuels, wind, chemical, geothermal, biomass, dam)
    Finer in 09'er

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you fall for anything, losfreddy? Seriously, you are the most gullible person I've ever met.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just think you guys don't have an open mind. you underestimate technology. Incase you haven't noticed, we are living in the space age. They're are new things being discovered all the time. Now to claim it can't be done is an extreme stament. Prehaps the next years will show. Its time for a revolution. Mankind come together to do whats best for the earth. This could be the way. I'll buy one of those when they come out.
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahahahahaha. Every time you refute something with these kind of people, you're "close minded". Please. If something doesn't work, or is totally unbacked, that's just the way it is. I'll listen to any flavor of nonsense before I dismiss it as such.

Techonology is wildly powerful....but as jm said, and many people will agree with, "nothing is free". show me a car that harnesses the power of gravity, or runs on air, and I'll be happy.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phissionkorps View Post
    show me a car that harnesses the power of gravity, or runs on air, and I'll be happy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yWu...eature=related

its about the laws of physics, baby
    Quit reading my mind!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban on weaponizing space and no targeting on ET object? What will we do when Lord Xenu returns from the intergalactic jail?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast