What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just because I feel like it

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
I hate YouTube videos. I can't see them at work. :(

I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but my company blocked it right after Britney Spears' Music Awards fiasco. I wondered if the network was tied up with people rushing to YouTube to see the video. ???

ummmmmmmmm is this one of those signs of the apocalypse?........................at the very least its a sign some ppl have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on their hands....

Catchy tune... very long commercial. Was there a reference to Britney Spears in the there that I missed?

lol I remember when I first heard this song on the radio one night a long time ago.

I love it!

WTF!

I just wasted 4:31 seconds of my life that I will never get back. It was terrible, but I could not close the browser. :-))

uhmm i loved the ska feel to it...

except for the anime part

i didnt love or enjoy that, i wanted to gouge my eyes out and feed them to cows.

BEST news is...for some reason, they unblocked YouTube!! Wooohooo!!!

However...that video was...??? I've never understood why its so popular to show choppy bits of scenes in videos.

Ehh... what the heck...?!

Somebody help me! I just can't get that infectious tune out of my head!!!

Back