What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Poll. Do you Like...

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Do you like polls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
OK do you guys even like polls? If you do and have an idea that you want to make into a poll, you can always contact me or another Mod with your idea. You can also post your idea here

I had to add my own poll option. :)

I like them every now and then (Is that Andrew's option?!). I prefer to have people explain their opinion and decision instead of just voting and leaving. My personal favorite was the one about fertilizing and feeding Nepenthes because it generated plenty of discussion and explanation.

If you "hate polls," tell everyone why.
If you "love polls," tell everyone why.

etc. etc.

xvart.

i voted yes......why? cause i dont care gives me something else to read when i should be working :grin: dont get why it matters, if i didnt like polls i just wouldnt click on them.....post what ever in the heck you feel like

I want to change my answer to what Andrew said.

How can someone honestly answer "Doesn't matter to me because I never even look at polls" if they've looked at this poll? I can say that I almost never do, not that I never do.

I voted that they are fine every so often. Now if someone was to put a poll up for every question they had that could get annoying.

How can someone honestly answer "Doesn't matter to me because I never even look at polls" if they've looked at this poll? I can say that I almost never do, not that I never do.

Clearly their votes should be disregarded, and they should be publicly ostracized as liars!

the minor technicality squad saves the day!

I wouldn't hate polls so much if they were locked after being "dead" for 2 months (or less). I find having a poll popped up to the top of the forum after it's been "dead" for a couple years annoying. Why does someone vote in a poll that hasn't been used in three years. Isn't it obvious to them that the topic is no longer of interest to anyone or did they just see the poll as a quick way to up their post count without having to contribute anything constructive to a topic?

Yep couldn't say it better I hate those dead old old old polls...
Wonder if the mods can make a poll unpollable/dead after 1 week of being posted? Like in the forum software somehow
Oh BigCarnivourKid thanks for the scorpoides gemmae it has been wow like a year and a half...
Just wanted to thank you again your gemmae well 8 poor peoples are infected now with scorpoides thank to you giving them to me.then I did some trading/giving now more people have them

.... 8 poor peoples are infected now with scorpoides thanks to you giving them to me. then I did some trading/giving now more people have them.
Mwahahahahah! And so, my evil creatures continue to spread!! I will soon be able to take over the world! Mwahahahahaha! :jester:

Well I love them still :) I want flowers but that is another topic pm me could ya tell me when they flower ?

yeah they should posted with an expiration date and be killed after it expires... polls can be fun but in moderation

Back