User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beware when you buy RO systems or parts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so nervous about when I go to buy a RO. It for me would be a big investment since work been a bit slow. But regardless I need to do homework on them and hopefully get some of you guys to help me get a decent one and probably need help getting it all setup right.

The RO is going to be good though for so much more. All these years we used bottled water for my daughter bottles and stuff. Now everything can be RO and fresh Nice oatmeal in the morning without screwing around with a gallon jug of water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sucks to hear about your bad experience with this manufacturer. I have been recently looking for a good, cheap, small RO system, and now I know to avoid Watts . I should probably go look at Costco... they have the best return policies ever. You can probably return an item that is a couple years old without having to go through manufacturer warranties.
    - Daniel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds about like walmart nepenthes.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use tap water, it is 25PPM or something, people on TF warned me not to use it since it would get dirty in the pipes (the water is always going through the pipes so I dunno how it would have much of a chance) but I think the water is great and my plants have been using it for over 6 months and like it a lot so... I guess it works out. RO is a waste of money to me
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd type in some keywords like Watts Premier stinks,horrible service then google will pick them up giving them much less traffic....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123