What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...BigCarnivoreKid

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
BCK!

It's your birthday!!! :boogie:

:D I hope its a great day of celebration for a loyal CPer with a year ahead full o' green! (Of both kinds)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Bday!

Hey Steve, happy birthday man! You're a great guy and a wonderful CPer, it's great having you around :) I wish you a wonderful year ahead!
Andrew

Happy Birthday, Steve! I may have killed the D. scorpioides you gave me, 4 years ago, but still have progeny of the California Sunset and D. binata.

Happy Birthday Steve!!

:banana2: Happy Birthday Steve!:boogie:

jimscott- in honor of Steve's bday, I'll send you some D. scorpiodes gemmae (from a plant that I got from BCK years ago) Let me know :)

Andrew

Thanks for the B-day wishes you guys! It's been a great day and I'm happy to announce I haven't done a darn thing all day! :-))

jimscott- in honor of Steve's bday, I'll send you some D. scorpiodes gemmae (from a plant that I got from BCK years ago) Let me know :)

Andrew
Jeeze! You're supposed to kill them so I can send you more gemmae and cut down on the surplus I get every fall!! No wonder I have trouble getting rid of them. No ones co-operating! I had finally gave up and tossed my last 300 scorpioides gemmae out. I got tired of 'em taking up room in my fridge. That and I forgot they were in there and they dried out. Otherwise they'd have kept another month. :jester:

You guys are great and I enjoy being a part of the forums. Y'all keep up the good work.

Jimscott I sent you scorpoides gemmae,
Well, that is steve's gemmae !!!! I got gemmae from steve in hawaii they were bare rooted then washed the soil off then sent to Oregon then they all came back from little dormant buds then they produced gemmae then I sent them to Jimscott and other forum members.... :D
Steve love scorpoides there always happy and dewy.... A side not is there really a scorpoides giant and miniture form/variation ???
So in the end jimscott you got his gemmae again :D
I forgot are they doing pretty good ? Stve you should pelted them to me :D
I would gotten like 20 pots then potted them with media then sown more gemmae then sent them off to members again :D
Oh well if you want to get rid of a large lot like 200 gemmae then I will sow them into a very large minibog for them :D

Happy birthday, Steve! It's been a while since we talked, but I hope things are going well for you.

Take it easy! :)

Back