User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody Know Where I Can Find a Black Octogon Flower Pot Like This?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    looks like a pencil/pen holder to me also.
    start looking in that section of the deparment stores you go in.
    Well the thing is I'd want a larger one. I don't think they make pencil holders that large. I assumed when I made the post that it was a flower pot and that there would be different sizes, just that I needed to know where to find it. I didn't realize it would be some found item used as a makeshift flowerpot holder. I think the suggestion of the aquarium will work the best for a large pot though. Maybe line the inside of it with paint that will stick to glass then line that with latex paint or clearcoat or something that won't harm the soil. I'm not sure if the peat moss will leach stuff from the paint or not but somebody probably knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually - I took that photo :-) I'll can ask and find out for ya.

ALSO: How large of a vft pot do you need? I just planted some 20+ vts this weekend into a large square pot I got form a local hydroponics store....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm that is a nice pot if you want the decorative kind.Right now I just use tupperware

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rco911 View Post
    Actually - I took that photo :-) I'll can ask and find out for ya.

ALSO: How large of a vft pot do you need? I just planted some 20+ vts this weekend into a large square pot I got form a local hydroponics store....
    If you could ask Geoff, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

As for the pot you have, I thank you for the offer, but I've already got my VFTs in a nice glazed tapered 1.5 gallon or so pot. I just wanted a slick looking pot to maybe transplant into this summer or after dormancy next winter. The glossy octagon shape just caught my eye and I thought it looked pretty cool! I just need a larger one since I have several VFTs I'd sorta like to keep in one larger pot (easier to water and put them outside that way).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12