What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on out guys ! REAL men don't watch sports.

I would disagree with the original sentiment, but Soccer is a way of life, not a sport. ;)

It's fun watching the world cup and getting riled up. lol

There was a co-worker of mine that had a sign on his desk that read: "Rugby is not a social disease". Never knew it was an issue.

Anyways, I love sports. One might say that I'm an athletic supporter! My kids shun sports, basically. Where did I go wrong? My oldest son killed interest in football when I joined the high school football team and sat on the bench until the end of the game, when the outcome was long been determined. Now the other 2 sons hate football as well. Hey I tried tossing footballs and baseballs around with them. But they're not interested. They'd rather play computer-oriented games.

BTW, I'm no stranger to the kitchen and cooking, baking, etc... Still have to take the trash out, like every other guy. ???

Back