User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on out guys ! REAL men don't watch sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Come on out guys ! REAL men don't watch sports.

I'll be the first in this thread to admit it. When you all are talking about the QB from '82 that should have won the Superbowl or whatever, I don't have the foggiest idea who you are taliking about. Never have been interested and never will be.

Scotty Chaos brought this up in another introduction thread but I knew there were more of us out there. SOOO Come on and get out of your growroom and stand up. Be proud of who we are !

There are so many other things to do than watch or go to sports. Talk about saving money ! The wife appreciates not becoming a widow and maybe even the extra attention.

Now to dispel any stereotypes that some who shall remain nameless (but a bat biting guy does come to mind) are gonna start heaving this way.

38, married (2X), one nonsportsloving son - 14, owned the fastest production car of the 80's ('87 Buick Grand National of course), I take care of the outside (lawn etc...), she does the inside (laundry, etc...), I like guns, plants, landscaping, fixing things and remodeling. I do help out with housework when needed, just not on a regular basis. Now for one more rumor to dispel, I don't wear an apron while doing the laundry, everybody knows that's for dishes.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shed thine evil hobby!

I don't see how it's a problem for people to watch sports. :shrug: It's like saying "Well, I don't care about plants, so I think you should stop growing them. They're stupid and my life is quite great without them!"

Or, am I missing the point?

I guess there are some people who take things too seriously... But I still fail to see the point of this thread. :-\
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont have a problem watching sports.....got a stepdaughter who is big into basketball, volleyball and as soon as she hits high school she will be in tennis......can sit and watch her games just fine and not get bored......watched most of my brother's home football games......but if family aint playing i dont pay much attention to it though i do enjoy the high school games more than any pro ones on TV. i do like to watch a good boxing match or UFC fight.

i couldnt tell yah who plays on what pro team most the time, could care less......but that doesnt mean i wont go over to a friends house to drink a few brews and watch a football game. other than when family is playing i dont care much about sports one way or another and usually wont go out of my way to watch them(short of the occasional UFC match) and would rather watch a movie or something than the average pro or college football, basketball or baseball game
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I don't watch sports either, don't understand the fascination. But at 32 I also don't have a wife and kids, play with guns or kill small animals either.

We're all just different, and that's OK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me watch sports ? Never I'd take my laptop and model somethings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Est. this was my (feeble) attempt at some humor.

rattler mt, family is always the exception.

swords, You say colour I say color, it's all good.

jm82792, that's a good idea.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take care of the outside (lawn etc...) I like .... plants, landscaping, fixing things and remodeling. I do help out with housework when needed, just not on a regular basis.
    Some of that sounds good (uh...not the gun part)! lol Ah...but you said 38 and married. Oh well.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Est. this was my (feeble) attempt at some humor.
    Yeah, I chuckled at a few parts, but considering that it referenced a post that was serious, I was... confused. lol
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast