Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i dont get some ppl...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guns are evil. Especially pink ones. The only reason I own these is to keep people safe from them because they could spring to life and go on a killing spree if they weren't under my watchful eye.

http://members.cox.net/alien1099/guns.jpg

Of course the downside is that they could spring to life and attack me. It's a risk I take but I do it for the good of the community.

In all seriousness the thing I don't understand with people that really do hate and detest firearms is that they don't understand that murder has been around for a very long time. It has been happening since long before guns ever came into the picture. Banning them will do little to deter crime since criminals don't follow the laws in the first place and it's already illegal to commit the crimes they commit whether a gun is used or not. You're also a lot more likely to be accidentally killed by about 20 other ways even if you have a gun in your home.

Guns are a tool. They can be used for recreation, food, and for defense. Unfortunately some people take them and find them convenient to use against their fellow man. If more people took their personal safety more responsibly though, we could weed out such people easily enough when they are killed trying to rape or murder or rob innocent people. We don't need people like that walking around stealing our oxygen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that is really your gun get it up on Ebay, can you imagine the cash you'd get with a hello kitty AK 47 or whatever kinda gun that is?
    Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the full article where this pic came from today. Crazy stuff. If anyone thinks about it, this is NOT ps'd. I met a girl last night that is obsessed with hello kitty (a bit weird when you're 23!), but she said she wanted one hahah
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's real. I've seen a picture of the woman that owns it. I'm fairly certain her and her significant other are members of ar15.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guns arent evil...people using them in the wrong way is whats evil. im happy with my Daisy Red Ryder Mellinium Edition BB gun
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW you have a .177 caliber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha!
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12