oh I believe it you took pics lol
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vraev View Post
    Why? I just don't get why? Why do people do things like that? Whats the satisfaction with killing something like that and dumping it like that? If someone does that with a person......ooooh.....oooh........alll attention is needed. But well.....who cares about a fish? everything in the world is made for the stupid human who doesn't realise the value of life. Shame on us!
    I theorize that they killed the shark in self-defense when it snuck up on them in the grass.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird!

Although I don't think voodoo practicioners are to blame, now if we found a blowfish, datura flowers, a skull and a statue of the virgin mary then maybe I could see drawing such a conclusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to look past our home-grown culture to find the people who do things like that. I had friends when I was a kid who threw some fish (bullheads and such) on the ground and said they were improving the lake/stream. Since they never lifted a finger to improve the place in any other way, I think they just got off on their power over a small fish. Maybe it's the next step from roasting ants with a magnifying glass. I assume they eventually stopped their climb up the sociopath ladder, like all of us who reached the first step or two, but I won't be surprised if they now approve of waterboarding and of bombing neighborhoods where an insurgent might be lurking. I think the motivations are pretty similar.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the elusive Land Shark that died soon after breaking someone's snare. You're lucky you didn't encounter it alive.

As for the piranha - many people dump their unwanted pets in the wild thinking they can fend for themselves. Who ever it was just wasn't clear on the concept of fish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I wanted to get some teeth, but it stunk so bad.

I'll got back when it's just teeth and get em.
    You hope. seems any time I do that, I either forget about it for too long or when I return in a few weeks, some larger critters have distributed the various pieces/parts about a large area and the part I wanted is typically not to be found ....
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that there is a chance that it will not be there in a month or two. That's a chance I'm willing to take. If you smelled it, you'd be willing to take that chance too.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why in the world would someone catch a shark and then dump it like that? Its not illegal to catch them is it?

And that's not a pirahna is it? I see the teeth but I though pirahna were rounder, flatter fish.

If someone is going to catch stuff like that, they should at least EAT it.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast