What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I found it the woods. You're not going to believe this

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Sharks have a lot of good meat, not only the fins. It's not illegal to catch sharks, but it should be illegal to catch one just tho throw away. To kill any animal for fun or ignorance should be illegal.

If it was found floating by the shore, I doubt somebody would have taken the trouble to transport it to the place that they did.

Havent the southern states had Storm warnings?

Cant twisters from the ocean (funnels?) suck up fish, and throw them onto land? I remember hearing about hits from some where.

Could it be said about those ocean life you have found.

I doubt a twister would tie a rope to a sharks tail then throw it 2 miles from the ocean.

Boulders up to 2 m in size were transported horizontally at elevations of 5–15 m above sea level, and larger boulders were destabilised at 25 m above sea level causing them to slide and roll downslope.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=f6f12c279c1442492ac5ab5b9a457884

In Montreal, a waterspout once rained lizards on the city. They have also showered tadpoles on New York and toads on France. A waterspout which struck Providence, Rhode Island, rained fish down on the populus who promptly gathered and sold them, a heaven-sent windfall for sure!
http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/almanac/arc2002/alm02oct.htm

I'm sure your more than familiar with all of this stuff, but it MIGHT be able to happen you NEVER know what we haven't seen out at sea.

I guess its just a mystery

If it was found floating by the shore, I doubt somebody would have taken the trouble to transport it to the place that they did.

exactly!

By looking at the rope tied to the tail....it seems more like a guy catches these for a trophy picture....dangles it upside down....takes his pics and boasts about his testosterone....cuts the rope and then just dumps it away.

hey, it could happen.
MCWORLDDDDD

(anyone remember that?)

OHH lol I didn't see the tail

NVM I with drawl my statement... damn trophy catchers
lol

Back