What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rodent Pro

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xxl

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I'm about to place an order for frozen food for my reptiles. Normally I order from Rodenpro.com. I'm looking to buy small and large mice and xxl rats.

My question is does anybody know a cheaper (including shipping) place to order from?

I'm not opposed to using other animals than rats and mice. I'll also use chickens, quails guinea pigs, rabbits etc if they are cheaper.

How about kittens? It shouldn't be hard to find as many of them as you need locally. A lot of people give them away.

If you can find a source that offers them frozen and cheap, I'll be glad to use them

Ozzy, you should check if you have any local rodent breeders. Are there any reptile conventions in your area?

I have looked for rodent breeders, but I haven't found any. The pet stores sells them, but are real expensive. There is a reptile show in Raleigh once a year. I went there in 05 and i was more expensive there than online.

Don't you live by some woods? Rabbits should be free. We got em all over in my yard and in the fields down the street. However...I think they'd be pretty sicknasty if I sent them to you. I don't really have a way to laminate them or anything haha

Hey Ozzy,

You check MiceDirect?? I have bought from them both at shows and via overnight. I think they are cheaper than RodentPro in most cases but I know there are a couple items that are more expensive (like the weanling rats that I want...)

I use rodentpro too, and haven't found anywhere cheaper, sorry.

guinea pigs? YOU SICK ANIMAL!!!!!

Take a baseball bat and a nine iron and head over to Taco Bell after hours. Thump on the dumpster with the bat and play rodent golf with the nine iron. When people find out about the rodent infestation they'll stop eating there. Two birds with one stone.

Back