Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodent Pro

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to place an order for frozen food for my reptiles. Normally I order from Rodenpro.com. I'm looking to buy small and large mice and xxl rats.

My question is does anybody know a cheaper (including shipping) place to order from?

I'm not opposed to using other animals than rats and mice. I'll also use chickens, quails guinea pigs, rabbits etc if they are cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about kittens? It shouldn't be hard to find as many of them as you need locally. A lot of people give them away.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can find a source that offers them frozen and cheap, I'll be glad to use them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, you should check if you have any local rodent breeders. Are there any reptile conventions in your area?
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have looked for rodent breeders, but I haven't found any. The pet stores sells them, but are real expensive. There is a reptile show in Raleigh once a year. I went there in 05 and i was more expensive there than online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, look under Rodent/Feeders on this page to compare prices. I don't know how much you're currently paying, otherwise I'd check for you.

http://www.kingsnake.com/breeder.html
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't you live by some woods? Rabbits should be free. We got em all over in my yard and in the fields down the street. However...I think they'd be pretty sicknasty if I sent them to you. I don't really have a way to laminate them or anything haha
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ozzy,

You check MiceDirect?? I have bought from them both at shows and via overnight. I think they are cheaper than RodentPro in most cases but I know there are a couple items that are more expensive (like the weanling rats that I want...)
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast