User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ive gotta better plan..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive gotta better plan..............

instead of attacking Iran next, i say we nuke Washington when Congress is in full session and the president is in town..........think we would be better off

The plan is called “The Merida Initiative.” Seems that the White House has had this plan in the works for nearly a year with little congressional input on either side of the border.

We can’t finish our own border fence, properly supply our immigration agents and border patrol with all the equipment and resources they need, or get our house in order. Yet, the Bush administration wants to fork over $1.4 billion to Mexico and Central America–with much of it going into the hands of corrupt law enforcement officials and government bureaucrats who have worked tirelessly to undermine our immigration laws. The funding is tucked into the 2008 supplemental budget.

Naturally, the State Department has taken a lead role. They’ve held meetings in secret and cut out members of Congress from discussion. You’ll love the explanation for the secrecy: Mexico is “sensitive,” you see. Also, according to one expert, “Mexico is very protective of its sovereignty and very worried about any incursion of U.S. security forces or private contractors—like Blackwater—coming in to train Mexicans.” Yeah, they’re worried about incursions and sovereignty.
    Story quoted above

And for those that will call BS......the State Departments webpage on it
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not too sure you want to talk about bombing Washington. Even though some would agree they are always watching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How bout we start spending some of our own money on our own country and citizens? I'm so tired of us throwing money all over the world. I and my future children can't afford this crap! And this blanket 'security' crap they throw around to get away with whatever they want.. sigh - I am really, really worried about this country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can’t finish our own border fence
    Naturally, a whole fence would be very discouraging. Because, you know, if im willing to uproot and risk my life to go where the money is, the sight of a fence will stop me easy the way death by desert could not.
    that makes no logic

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing more discouraging to me than a fence is a pit O snakes...but if the snakes escaped into America then they would demand equal rights... and I don't want snakes to be voting and driving cars...snakes would make horrible drivers...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a fence is idiotic......i say turn the border control over to the states that have borders with Mexico......pretty sure the generall populous of Texas could control their border alot better than the feds or a fence could do.........hell this time of year i would vollunteer to help out in AZ or NM for a few weeks.......Kalifornia is on its own though...........
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a fence is idiotic....
    Agreed, fences do not work, hence my sarcasm lol.

etty sure the generall populous of Texas could control their border alot better than the feds or a fence could do.........hell this time of year i would vollunteer to help out in AZ or NM for a few weeks.......Kalifornia is on its own though...........
    An attractive thought in theory, but one might argue that the very zeal that sends the most enthusiastic people rushing to do that on their own might lend itself to human rights abuses by some of those very same people. I know people like you would act reasonably, but some other people that I have known I wouldn’t trust down there. Those people that pushe the extremes - you know, they are like… “them” the immigrants the others, they are not like us, so you don’t have to treat them as if they were us sort of mentality… some should not be given free reign.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no problems with immegrants....half my family has been in this country for less than 100 years......i take issue with illegal immigrants. if they are unwilling to go through the proper channels to become a citizen i have no problem booting there rears back over the border. in general i have no problems with the "us versus them" mentality. is it likely that some ppl might get hurt or mistreated sure......but our government doesnt have a history of treating ppl any better. each state has national guard units.....set them up patroling the border if you dont want Joe Sixpack doing it......would assume securing the states border against foriegn invasion qualifies as a duty suited to them.
    cervid serial killer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast