Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another happy customer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another happy customer

I received my plants in the mail yesterday from Flytrapshop. Thanks Andrew. I potted up my P. cyclosecta and the N. sanguinea came prepotted. Everything was well packed and I was very pleased with the plants.

Andrew, you should start a testimonial page or something on your shop's website.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice. Maybe this can be the testimonial page.

I would add some pics of the plants I bought, but they are not looking very good with the dormancy thing going on. Wait until May, I 'll get some good pics.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Great job on potting up that ping! I've seem people just absolutely butcher them and ask why there are no leaves. lol right here is proof that with a little care, you can pot them up flawlessly! Great work!

I've thought about a testimonial page.. it'd be easy to create another section or sub topic or something... I even thought about making it so guests could post in it.. but I think alot of spam may show up there.. perhaps we'll try it I had been sending out Emails (you remember that ozzy) and got some good responses too.. But my Raid config went down and I had not backed up since I started the campaign... So I don't even have the questions... You got that ozzy? wanna resend it to me? not that it'd be super hard to make one lol

andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice I got my sanguinea soo small(no pitchers and like 3 inch diameter) so saving the money is not worth it,
    if you see 2 or more cps buy from andy !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not to make a diss at Andy....but i dont think that is P. cyclosecta... the leaves look more like esseriana or the like.

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andy, you mean the questions from your and your mouse? I think I still have it. I'll have to look.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know glider I think you're right (dunno how it's a diss though, rather a misslabled plant thanks for pointing it out...) It was traded to me as "yucca do 1730 aka P. cyclosecta" and after taking the cuttings of them etc the mother plant died, and the propagations always had this growth so, I just assumed that was some summer growth. (I have quite a few pings that constantly stay in summer growth for some reason...) After looking up and reviewing the Yucca Do plants there isn't even a 1730 but rather a 1713 which is esserina/jauvamensis (according to this link...) So thanks for pointing it out. At least I've only sold 3 in the whole time I've been open haha- I'll contact them about it.

Captain Hamata- Did you need/want a P. esserina/jauvamensis

Ozzy- yes, the one about me and my mouse and your reply was quite lovely to that too. haha

Andrew

PS- now I have some esseriana I've been out of that for months. lol Guess I should properly list it as the yucca do plant though...
    Last edited by adnedarn; 02-13-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why thank you Andrew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast