Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go-go gadget $600!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well with 5 kids and there is gonna be a girl born soon maybe they will payout alot more,
    Ihope for my dad's sake since he has been working alot and been paying 30% of what he made(no more heavey taxes he got his license activated)..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, that means my dad is stealing my check. Oh well, he gets to pay for medical school
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mother said the $1500 we get (600 for each rent and 300 for me) is going to buy a laptop for college this fall. Then she saw my eyes light up and quickly said "well, not ALL of it" lmao.

It's alright. She's paying for college and I won't have student loans trailing me for the rest of my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You only get 600 if you qualify for the highest rebate most people are getting much less first off. Second this money is going to further devalue American currency on the world market as its not coming from a reserve but furthering our debt, which means our money will buy less abroad goods will get more expensive actually hurting those with less money.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ugh dont even get me started on the fed govt!!! cant stand them even tho i will be part of them..kinda ironic huh?
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Est View Post

Call me a negative nancy, but I somehow don't see some amazing economic turnaround coming about from this proposal...
    Hey Est, you're a negative nancy. As for what i'm going to do with the money; 600 scratch off lottery tickets.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be a "true patriot" you should spend every dime of the refund domestically. So no imports of Nepenthes.
    And please remember that credit card debt is 100% red-blooded American. You like America, don't you?

Hey Est, you're a negative nancy.
    Thank you, I thought I was being ignored for a second. :P

As for what i'm going to do with the money; 600 scratch off lottery tickets.
    Boo yah! Best idea I've heard yet! lol Seriously, hahaha. Totally awesome idea.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in otherwords they are giving YOUR money back to YOU..............the government never "gives" you money in these sort of things....you already gave them the money, they are just giving you a lil bit of your money back.
    Exactly, hit the nail on the head. Thats really all it boils down to.

And please remember that credit card debt is 100% red-blooded American. You like America, don't you?
    Remember folks, a strong credit industry is a strong America!
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast