What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Happy Valentine's Day to everybody! :-D

While Valentine's Day (and other like "specialty" days) has become largely a commercial event, you can make the day fit the essence of its meaning simply by telling those around you that you love them and by doing something a little out of the ordinary for those who are special in your life. It's not about the money you spend but the thoughtfulness you show to your loved one(s).

Anyone who gives or receives the gift of love should never take it for granted. You never know what tomorrow might bring. So make every day "valentine's day" with some small word or gesture to those you love.

Now...go eat chocolate!! :)

:love: Happy Valentine's Day! :love:

Now... where's Cindy and her Pings?

Happy Valentines Day.

This is just for you PAK.

Rose_CPs_Top.jpg

Rose_CPsSide.jpg

+100 points for the arrangement, looks absolutely lovely.

Hmm reminds me to call the ex today... :poke:

Ahhhhhhh...........

Them's flowers is sooooooo cute.
08lovestruck.gif

I tried that once. It didn't turn out as good. I thought a bouquet of S.flavas flowers would be really nice.

???

I got teeth pulled and shots :D
Oh well my mom is delaying the dinner for a few days ,
Happy Valentines Day :D
I got a bright red moranthensis flower for valentines :)

Awwww....thanks Steve! That's a stunning bouquet! I guess we can add flower arranging to your impressive stack of talents. lol Although she does not appreciate your pitcher plants, your wife is quite lucky to have a "Renaissance man" for a husband. :)

Those are such pretty pitchers!

Anyone who gives or receives the gift of love should never take it for granted. You never know what tomorrow might bring. So make every day "valentine's day" with some small word or gesture to those you love.

I love the way you put that, Pak.

Happy V-Day to everyone. For those of you who don't have a Valentine- you can feel free to send me chocolates for the next week and tell your friends you're sending them to a real fox. :p

I love the way you put that, Pak.

I'm not sure anyone can fully get that until they've lost all the opportunities that the future brings. So live today like there is no tomorrow and take (or make!) all the opportunies each new day brings.

Back