What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent Picture

upper

Capensis Killer
Bought about 10 VFT from 99cent each.... they just arrived, and the manger gave it to me 2 for 99cent, so i got 10 for 5$ i'm saving the other 5 for my bigger pot

donno what kinda moss this thing is.... is it even a moss? it was in the same pot when i bought it, took it off though...

my amaryllis red lion seedpod finally ripen.... i just cut it out and spread it on paper...

keep the lids off those VFTs. take the pots out and put them in the sun. they will cook if kept inside there. looking good though!

EDIT: DOH! i guess i didnt see the mini bog you made. ignore the first part of my post :)

nice! keep the pot in the sun though-as long as there's water they'll thrive!

omg i thought the pod was some mutated VFT pod! :)

LOL!!! its from a completely different plant
RedLion_Athena_TryPot.jpg

Are the VFTs with all of their other little potted plants? I've been to a couple of different 99 Cent Only stores and all they had were little cacti and other little plants (no idea what they were).

Back