User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: have i said before that i love my state?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slovenia is has double that. Sudan has like 39+ million hahaha
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cost of living is also much higher in most of those states too. Land and living is cheap here, the same cannot be said for California. We don't need 600,000 to buy a modest house out here.

Plus once i finish my undergraduate I am out of here, so continues the young person flight from the upper plains.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus once i finish my undergraduate I am out of here, so continues the young person flight from the upper plains.
    Hence the reason house rates are cheap there and climbing higher and higher in other places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Kaliforniah is nuts. Texas can be expensive in the bigger cities like Houston/Austin/DFW, but out here in the south plains, everything is dirt cheap. I think the median income in Lubbock is like 32k or something.
    Z polski y dumny
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have to laugh about something...........................this topic has led to a completely different conversation on a different forum.......

basically what Montana's Secritary of State is implying with the letter......he doesnt come out and say it......but implies that Montana will seriously look at succeeding from the US if the US Supreme Court rules against Heller. this is because not only will this go against the US Constitution, the Montana Constitution specifically states that every person has the right to bear arms to protect life and property........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love your state also, rattler. One of the top 5 most scenic states, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind retiring on some land in the Montana rockies. But then again, I'm very biased to liking the mountain west more than any other american region.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Montana succeeds, Texas better do so too, especially since we're the only state that's legally allowed to. Civil War v2.0.
    (we were actually illegally incorporated into the US as well, so technically, we should still be a republic)
    Z polski y dumny
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't judge whether either state will ever succeed, but maybe one or the other will secede. I'd happily wave goodbye to Texas; it isn't worth the trouble. But we should keep Montana. I've never been there, but hope to take the train that goes through there in the next few years. Not this year, though, because we're planning to take Amtrak to LA and get off for a few days in NM. In the real Las Vegas.

Back to guns, I think there are about as many guns as cars in the US, with somewhere near 250 million of each, give or take. Both are pretty ridiculous numbers for a country of 300 million. The guns aren't even remotely as destructive as the cars, no matter how we measure it (deaths, environmental degradation, ...), but I think it's reasonable for guns to be registered too and for their "operators" to need a license. All in all, I think guns don't rank very highly on the list of the country's problems and that we ought to do something about our serious problems instead.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast