Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one of the ultimate fight scenes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some people do and some people dont, PAK. personally i get a "high" off making people laugh. i love doing it!! always have and always will. i find many things funny cause thats just the kind of person i am. but people i know that are funny and love to laugh hate things like family guy. like my mom and a few of my cousins. my dad gets a kick out of it. so like i said it depends on the person.

and one of the main reasons i love famly guy is because it is so random. what yu think is going to happen...doesnt.

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've always had a gift for making people laugh, either by what I say, impressions, making faces, making sounds. I look at it as kind of a "super power". It IS a "high" kind of feeling, drug free of coarse!
    Twitter : Tommytimbertoes

This signature removed because of whining little crybabies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the three stooges and family guy are funny. The hardest I've laughed during family guy was the scene where Peter picks up sleeping Stewy and tries to breast feed him. The Star Wars parody was kinda funny also.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To which one might reply; why are you such a prude?
    Dave... lol What is prudish about not liking vomit??

You're a female, to guys it's just funny. Most women don't like the 3 Stooges either or flatulence. Most guys find these thing hilarious.
    I like the 3 Stooges. I grew up on those guy. :P And farting, or flatulence as you so PRUDISHLY put it (hehe), can be quite funny. Unless of course its when you fart accidently at work or something. I have my Whoopee cushion widget which I recommend to anyone. lol

There are many stupid, goofy, silly things that are funny. Pukin' ain't one 'em.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I can say about Pak is she is far from being a prude. Anybody that has had a Jackass marathon is hardly a prude.

I wish I had the ability to make people laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but the story behind it is

basically...lets have a puking contest for the last piece of pie. we will drink a whole bottle of ipicac and the last one to puke gets the last piece of pie. we will all lose anyway and make funny noises when we puke.

simple as that.
    Alex

EDIT:
    Anybody that has had a Jackass marathon is hardly a prude.
    i have my own Jackass moments! but you mean marathon as in having those moment all day. thats suicide!
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I mean staying up to 4am watching it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12