What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to .......

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Two more yea- uh... Two more posts! Two more posts!

I'm just waiting for Andy to swoop in and make a few thousand disappear. :p

-----------------

WAR! HUH! Good God y'all! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing. Say it again!

heehee. I like 9999. Upside down, it is 6666. Is that significant?

One more!
Post on this!

ONE MORE!

---------------------
I'm not making any more posts. I'm just going to hijack other people's posts. MUUUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:devil: LOL

-PAK

BTW...NepAK...isn't it "Field" and not "Feild" for your home town? :p

Let's see. 2 more posts to go I think.

Perhaaaaaaaaaps I will never make another post and thusly stave off y'all's thrill when my post count (or ME) gets zapped!!!

:p

lol. We'll just wait a week or two for jimscott to get there!

xvart.

-----------------

I'm "saving myself." :p

Keep the drum roll going!! But Jim isn't far behind!

BTW...do I get a raise from Dandy at my 10,000th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she is going to make us wait, She has signed off for the night.

This reminds me of a song by Black sabbath.

" Just like a lady
She'll keep you guessing through the night
Not tonight,well I might,oh alright"

haha that'd be hilarious!

Very nice PAK! :) i'll catch up in *cough-cough* 6 years! :-))

Very nice PAK! :) i'll catch up in *cough-cough* 6 years! :-))

Haha. At my current posts/per day rate I'll hit that goal in 4 years, 143 days! I'll be 30!!!!

xvart.

Man, when I joined the forum, Nepenthes Gracilis had like 5,000 posts and was way ahead of everyone else. I think the next one was Spectabilis73 and then Tamlin and PAK and Flytrapgurl....

Man, when I joined the forum, Nepenthes Gracilis had like 5,000 posts and was way ahead of everyone else. I think the next one was Spectabilis73 and then Tamlin and PAK and Flytrapgurl....

And then came word association! :-O :p

Come on PAK, i thought post counts did not matter. Its 9999 eve and everything will reset to zero and cause planes to crash. Cause the PA2K already so we dont have to have an agonizing wait! :jester:

Jimscott, you'll hit the mark over the weekend ! Hold off till Monday and you and PAK can do it simultaneously !! This anticipation is agony. PAK is taunting us ! Well now we should dare her to wait for jimscott !! I triple dog dare you !!! What do you have to say to that PAK ??

Good job, PAK. Just keep hijacking our posts!:devil:

:)

:slap: to all of you who are laughing! lol Hey! I am NOT the only person with that many posts!! JimScott is just a smidge behind me. :-P-: And Dandy must be well over 10K.

Besides...I was almost BORN here. I remember a looooooooooooot of "stuff" on this forum.

Who here remembers...The Infamous Nep Rajah Incident?

Thanks for your almost-nice-but-not-so-much topic on my behalf. Hmmmmph!! :lac:

Don't feel bad. I've got nearly 14000 posts on another message board that I'm on (AR15.com) after about 8 years. There are a few people there with over 40k posts!!! :0o:

Seriously though (yes I really just said that) Congrats PAK.Your post count really is a measure of how helpful you have been to everyone here.

Now Jim on the other hand... :p

Seriously though (yes I really just said that) Congrats PAK.Your post count really is a measure of how helpful you have been to everyone here.

Now Jim on the other hand... :p

Yeah, and some of those posts got used up on "the topic about nothing". (N. hirsuit...). And let us not forget Word Association!

It did reset, now we can call her a dang Newbie again! :-D

What reset!? lol

-------------------
YOU reset my post count prematurely, thusly robbing me of my 10,000th post. Hmmph!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the third member to reach 10,000 posts: Ozzy! Thank you 10,000 times for your contribution to Terraforums.

xvart.

Thanks. Half of those were posting in the auction forums trying to get people to close their dang auctions.

Thanks. Half of those were posting in the auction forums trying to get people to close their dang auctions.

lol. That's how I knew it was coming. Each time I went to "New Posts" and saw five pages of NASC Auction updates I would look at your post count! Regardless, I'm sure you helped someone, sometime along the way! :-))

xvart.

Congrats!
LOL, I was just looking through this thread and saw the whole squirrel story from that 12 year old kid.
It's amazing to think that he's 18 years old now.

Well well! Look who else hit 10,000! hahahaha! :poke:

You jabber as much as I do. :p Oh...I mean, moderate.

Back