What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plant stock at www.flytrapshop.com! (Mostly Sarracenia)

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
If you guys haven't noticed... The new Sarracenia selection is now up at www.flytrapshop.com ! These are ALL limited selection! First come, first serve, some plants are as few as 3... I see a few people spotted them right away and placed their orders... One person PMed me last night at 2am my time saying he was watching the plants go up! haha... Remember, if there is a good response to these plants... more selection will be added!

Please note: If you place an order with Sarracenia or D. filiformis plants in it... your order will not be shipped until March 7th at the earliest. After that, orders should go out withing 5 business days. but of course, much effort will go into getting them out right away! Thanks to all for your support :)
Andrew

ORDERED!!! I was waiting for that D. capensis red! And those sarrs were great prices. I got some for $6 that I could have gotten smaller at $20 in some places. Thanks Andy!

I thought you meant stock as in... liquid assets. But this is good, too!

LOL Clint... There I edited the title to not confuse those who may think flytrapshop is now listed on the NYSE haha!

I just placed my order for Sarrs. Hopefully you still have the ones I ordered in stock.

Phission- the place I was dealing with for some neps messed around too long... so I jumped on some sarrs... Maybe next time they'll be more responsive to me ;) :sorry: :(

Captain- If it took your order... They should be in stock :)
thanks!
Andrew

Man you should've handed me the phone/email. You know how assertive I can be....especially when it comes to neps :D.

You've got a couple nice looking sarrs in stock, but I can't grow them and I don't even know what dormancy is. :jester:

Order placed. Does this mean my name can finally be green?

;)

PS: No, Please don't de-mod me. lol

phission- if their "normal" service is like this.. imagine if i get rough with them! haha

Est- your choice man! blue or green! either way, your name will be on "the list" like the others that have the thank you membership! (note: you're already on it haha)

And everyone.. make sure to PM me and tell me you placed your order.. and remember your full name! if you just say "i placed my order make me green" i can't verify your order!! (you typically get your membership after your order ships...)

Thanks again everyone :)
Andrew

Oh I know my name is on the list from my previous purchase (first customer, I think.) I was just being a dork. :D

Besides, I figure for all the trouble I cause behind the scenes, I owe you. ;)

*yawn* Sorry 'bout that.. I'm tired. And I have the forum set to alert me every time you post so I can make sure you're staying in line... So stop being a dork and don't post anymore tonight. I'M TIRED! lol:-))

Oh, sorry about that. Go get some sleep.

Edit--

Oh damn, I did it again, didn't I?

lol- I guess this proves I was lying! :p

Just wanted to let you all that have ordered so far... If your order will take 3 days to ship, it will go out today, if your order takes 2 days to ship they will go out tomorrow. Everyone that has placed an order so far should have your orders Sat. If you would still like to place an order and you have a 2 day ship period from 85705 (according to usps) it will go out tomorrow if your order is placed today. :) also, I do ship Sat.

Also, here are some examples of what to expect. As you see the sizes vary, but all are a good size!

S. alata black throat x S. flava rubricorpora
salatablackthroatflavarubricorporasale.jpg

S. leucophylla 'Titan'
sleucotitansale.jpg

S. minor 'Okee Giant'
sminorokeegiantsale.jpg

Have a great day!
Andrew

Since I was the first to order, I get to be the first to pick out my plants.

For the S. alata black throat x S. flava rubricorpora I want the one on the bottom left.

S. leucophylla 'Titan' I want huge one on top.

For the Okiee , bottom left.

:banana2:

lol, no! they get divided up ozzy. no one gets all the huge ones, no one gets all the smaller ones :) Maybe larger orders persuade me some though lol
Andrew

:headwall: I want that huge Tiatan

These are the best prices from a source I'm willing to trust for the size of these plants that I've seen!

Say that eight times really quickly...

Andy, I just want to say how much I appreciate you running a nursery and also finding the time to keep this forum up for us. maybe you don't make a ton of money, and to the world you may be one person. But to a small group of people here, you are the world.

Now give me that okee giant, second one on the top row!

Back